OMG NO WAI

a turbo geo

:ninja

ive actually seen my kind of car get into 9s…ill see if i can find the video somewhere…and my car wont be done this summer…

I don’t really care that much, I was just curious what kind of car it was.

honda motor car company…

500hp on a honda is easy and cheap compared to other cars. :lol

yessiree…im setting a goal at 200 w/ my geo on its initial setup…i know most of you guys are going to flame me…but its a goal…and i plan on reaching it…

:sHa_rofl:Well, 9’s isn’t happening I’ll call that right now.

lol wat

:vlad:vlad

:rofl yeah but it had almost zero relevance there

:lol

Theres a wholelota bench racin in here…

So what do you drive TuCkEr??? My 8.9 sec DD Honduh can rape it!!!

shit even I sell tires!

Shop goon-ism makes said shop look bad.

Dont forget I sell tires too and im a local one man ship as well. Well its been a 2 man ship and and on the road salesman so maybe 2.5 person ship.

Werd.
JVG’s tires > everyone’s tires.

I need to order my PS2’s for the new wheels soon… FML.

Hahahhahahahaha

hey guyz! tirerack is…all out of tyres :frowning:

fuck if i could +rep you i totally would. you’re fucking on fire lately. :thumbup:rofl

I fail to see why I was brought up in this? If by swinging by JVG’s nuts, you mean I’m his best friend and in his wedding, then sure, I guess you could say that.

Oooo and I did it again!
What’s up with that? You don’t advertise for someone else, in someone’s thread trying to get business at their place. I don’t care if you’re trying to get business for Jay @ Gearhead. He advertises in his OWN threads, not ones started by other people trying to get business for themselves. 99% of the forum could care less if Gearhead and JVG is a local business and they should help out, they just want the cheapest prices. Even I have gone through other distributors rather than JVG for some things because they were cheaper than JVG could get them for. It happens. Stop ruining others’ threads. I have no problem banning you, and I’m sure the other moderators on here feel the same way.