OMG OMG OMG!!!! COME GIVE ME NEG KARMA!

give me positive karma about how big my penis is and how much more of a squid you are than me, then i’ll add you to my nyspeed buddies list so that you can see the karma of me and everyone else on my buddies list.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=90066cdad328a0010779fd491861c7c3

:highfive:

i just explained it to him.

you guys leave him alone. you guys were noobs once too.

If you want to pick on PUREXTC start a different thread. Don’t take the focus away from how much FSANE blows…

i still naturally mouse hover from the goatse days as a matter of internet defense. you’re not fooling me. :lol:

thank you!!!

Damn thread Hi-Jacker.

is that really what the bud…die…buddy list is for??

hell yea. just leave me the “dex’s penis is big” karma so that i can add you. i will also accept positive, “you’re less of a faggot than eviljay karma”

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.

Fry… are you in the correct thread?

lol i do too! :clap:

:purextc:

:lol:

Done. Add.

-584 reputation points

Come on guys. thats it?

i wish having so much neg. karma would take away from certain things you are allowed to do on here…

like POST!

lol rember that thread that was like this… lol i should bump it…need to find it first…

you gave me negative karma stupid. that’s grounds for ignore listing and never seeing anyone’s karma.

That’s it? We’ve just hit Code Orange and it’s only been an hour.

:word:

Some other boards have this feature…

then again, those boards actually take karma srsly.

:gotme: