On the vehicle rotor turning?

Anywhere in WNY do this? Long story short, I just put new brakes on my truck and now I have a brake shimmy/chatter which wasn’t there before. Checked the runout on the rotors and have .005" on both sides. Raybestos technical assistance says it needs to be .002 or less or I’ll feel it. The rotors mount behind the hubs on my truck (stupid Dodge) so it’s a huge job to swap them out. Thinking I could just have them trued up on the truck. Thoughts/opinions?

Saw this on wheeler / dealers. Pretty cool. Is there enough room for the machine to even get in there? Never even heard of that type of setup.

_=

Holy Jesus is this what you’ve got going on?!!

http://image.dieselpowermag.com/f/tech/1104dp_increased_torque_capacity_for_gm_and_dodge_aam_rear_axles/36043998+w799+h499+cr1+ar0/1104dp_01_o%2b1104dp_increased_torque_capacity_for_gm_and_dodge_aam_rear_axles%2bhub_and_rotor_reassembly.jpg

I know Delacy Ford has this machine

We have a rotor turning machine at pepboys. But idk if we can do it while it’s on the teuck

When i worked at Basil Toyota we had these machines. i always opted for the bench lathe. I dont know if they still have them.

Yeah, pretty much. That’s a rear axle. I’m doing the fronts so it’s slightly different since I’m dealing with unit bearings which actually makes it worse.
I think I’ll give Delacy Ford a call…

I’m a bit unhappy with Raybestos at the moment. I spent the extra money for a name brand made in the USA part and this is what I get. Not to mention the technical help person was just a dick to me on the phone. Absolutely no help. The rotors have a “No Turn” guarantee as stated right on the box. The tech guy told me they couldn’t do anything for me and I had to just return them to where I bought them. It’s a 4 hour job to change these stupid things so needless to say I don’t want to just exchange them and still have the same problem after it goes back together. Ugh. This is such a PITA.