One Billion Page Views

Help this dude make a thousand pounds. That’s like 1/2 a ton. Oh wait, they mean British Pounds, like dollars almost. I thought they used Euros?

At any rate, here’s the link: http://www.onebillionpageviews.com/

He’s got a long way to go, and can’t spend a penny on advertising. That’s the rules.

interesting

england doesn’t want to use the Euro because they feel it will deflate their economy.
I also clicked the link.

Moved to OT…

Clicked. He should start putting up some pictures of naked chicks doing some really nasty stuff. That kind of crap always gets passed around forums.

clicked and I posted a bulletin on myspace. maybe one of my celebrity friends will repost it. probably not though. oh well.

I need to come up with a scam like that though. haha

lol…it will never happen. 1 million possably in a few years, but 1 billion. never gonna happen in his life time.

?? hes 1/3 of the way to a million already.

If you’re bored just sit there and refresh. Or write a program that refresh every 5 seconds. That would help him out. I wonder if he’s already doing that…

he claims hes not

We all know I could simply put a refresh tag in and leave my laptop on for a month… so I told him I would get 1 billion unique hits just to prove it can be done!"

Ya I just saw that… lol

yes but one million and one billion are totaly different. even if he gets 5 million hits a year…it will still be 200 years untill it reaches 1 billion.

jeg is right. a billion is an extremely large number. and with no advertising its gonna be really hard to hit that number

True.

put it this way…you know how in movies they always show the guys with 1 million in a few suitcases…one million dollers actually weighs somthing like 300 pounds. so think of how much a billion is…then just imagine what it would be like to be a billionaire lol.

in what, 1’s, 10’s, 20’s, 50’s, 100’s?

so what is a unique hit?

yea if it has to be a new ip address each time its never gonna happen.

god, this is all pointless shit

are you posting that in everythread in here? :lol: