One day, son240 meets will turn into this..

WTF? Is that some sort of ricer contest?

Awesome…

So strange why are they reving the car …all the time the exhust pipes are like in the sky haha

that guy danceing is so random LOL hahahahaha

LOL
this is what I found on the net:
“These cars, known to the scene as ‘Bosozuko’ style, or sometimes ‘Yanki’ or ‘Ameko’, are the handcraft of Japanese enthusiasts who have formed attention-grabbing car and bike gangs. Their aim? Simple, to ‘rub up’ as many people as they can and pevert as many laws as possible.”

that’s just great… so who wants to pull this off in the Peel region? LOL

I think i saw some TCC stickers…

:fnf2:

If you close your eyes and just listen you, almost think you are at one Bing’s meets.

Furthermore; more footage of the dancing dude please.

hahah awesome!

jap scene is outta control.

Gay but also super cool

When i close my eyes and listen i think im at the track with a rc nitro car.

Hardparkers 4 LIFE!!

Don’t Be Hating

Haha yeah the Bosu guys are nuts. Most think its retarded but its cultural, they may think Hotrods or leather chaps and tassles on bikers look stupid?!

The Yanki boys also ride bikes with crazy pipes and they rev them in the rhythm of get this…the Ramones “Hey Ho Lets Go”

Most are jokers but some of those guys are actually dangerous, lower ranking Yakuza or wannabe.

just watched this video again…yeah…still funny the 2nd time around LOL i cant get over the guy danceing…it just gets me everytime hahaha

the cars are ok its cool casue its different…cold never get away with the exhusts like that around here though lol

Yeah the guy dancing looks like one of the Puda-Puda boys. They have like their own sub-culture and music and even have their own class of vehicle of choice. Just like Ginos may prefer a bubbleback Civic, these guys prefer small trucks and vans and do them up with a light show I cannot even describe.

You have to understand their automotive culture is just as old as ours but developed in different ways. Think of how wack some hotrod guys are and how some Japanese might be like WTF?

Ohh look, heres zilvia right on the tail of the japs. To a lesser extent but still none the less keeping up with the latest of JDM TyTe trends.
http://violentrunning.squidd.org/galleries/d/4073-2/_DSC1009.jpg

The dancing guy is funny as hell.