One dead LS1

ill buy it…

it looks like it was fun b4 it broke

in for more pic

thats sucks.

did it push the dipstick out?

Eesh. Nice :lol:.

What’s going in now?

thats what i thought when i looked at the pic or pushed out the tube from the block …

atleast it made for a good picture? lol

must have built some crank case pressure in order to pop the oil like that.

Oil pressure sender is back there…did that come loose?

i got it… when you sprayed the head lifted just a lil making the gas go into the oil area and the pressure was so great the it just found the weak link if you will

I’m thinking oil pressure sender failed… Mine did that, but not that bad; mine just leaked under pressure and even then it just dripped badly.

Stupid tin foil crap…LT1 wouldn’t have done that :lol:

:party2: you speak the truth brother

oh snap! make her stronger!!

Boooooo.

Meh, it was about due.

You insane compression numbers finally give out?

Sounds like a nitrous backfire in the intake, which cuased something to blow out.

This happens once in a while with nitrous.

Time to start flushing your ca$h down the toilet lol

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/44/01/23500144.jpg

Correct me if I’m wrong, but if the oil pressure sender failed wouldn’t it show zero oil pressure? He said he has 60lbs of pressure when running.

Nope; all depends if it was a complete failure or not.

I read about the same pressure with mine and at the end it was squirting oil all over the place back there. At idle it would drip-drip-drip; under throttle and higher pressure it would almost squirt.

Just hoping for his sake it’s something quick and easy to at least take a look at before he tears into the whole thing. It could just be a $15 part.

sorry to hear pat, but you did seem like you were in good spirits when i saw u at the fair.

motherfucker.

hell just froze over lol. :frowning: :frowning:

:frowning:

well, lets piece something together bud :slight_smile: