One dead LS1

I have a spare sender if you need one…

btw, i know where there is a nice forged 346ci with AFRs

oof, that sucks pat. :frowning:

but youre not alone.

Damn man that stinks. Now build it stronger!

ls1s… kills bugs dead

sorry

+3 on possibly the sender, it looks like the oil is coming from behind the motor. sorry to hear pat, hopefully its an easy fix.

what really sucks is that your engine bay was so clean before… lol

can u get to that sender with the motor in the car? if its that

power wash that shit and see where its leaking from :slight_smile:

S2K gods getting there revenge.

wow that sucks Pat, if you need help fixing it let me know. I owe you since you helped me out with my car so much, that’s if you guys will actually let me do anything:P So since everyone of my friend’s cars have blown up/catastrophic failure recently does that mean my car is next?

I’m a bit nervous now… because it’s my turn…

Turbo’s car…:cry:
Firechuck’s car…:cry:
Muscle’s car…:cry:
Pat’s car…:cry:

All have been rebuilt or blown up in the last 2 years and some more than once.

I’m going to pray the semi-stock goodness will not fail me.

isn’t JT76 down too?

I forgot about that one… now I know I’m next

poor ellis juans blowing up

wow look at all the vultures immediately wanting to buy this. trying to profit off of one man’s loss…cruel.

if it is completely blown pat, don’t make a decision for at least a week. when i blew mine i was fed up and ready to just give the shell to the highest bidder…now i’m very glad i took some time to think and calm down, and keep it.

and if you need anybody to stand around with the bottle opener and to hand you tools let me know…that’s about as useful as i can be when working on these silly american cars…but at least it’s something i can offer lol.

pat, big block + :tspry: ftw

:tup:

i can’t even begin to imagine how many gallons to the mile you’d get with that setup lol…

Pull the intake off and its right there.

i’ll give it a looksy. i’ll plan on a 408 ish for next spring…500 n/a with a 200shot.