One dead LS1

any update on the TA pat? u look further into it?

nah. i keep forgetting to bring tools home to pull the plugs. tomorrow!!! i swear!!! maybe even a compression test if i can find my tester.

very true, so I guess that counts? it did add up to like 5000 for the 3 stock one’s and then the Moser

MA…MEATLOAF!!! Fuck!!!

[quote=TORQDSS;1049588]very true, so I guess that counts? it did add up to like 5000 for the 3 stock one’s and then the Moser

I was gonna recommend it the 1st time, but doug told me to stay out of it…

so, just watched the vid.

Yea… that’s Pat for yah “how awesome is the stI!?!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

You’re not taking it apart tomorrow, we’ve got a dinner date. foo

Well my dumbass should have done that after the first tear down to put the 3:73’s in it when we found the posi unit totally fucked but i didn’t and i paid the price… 3 more times. I was an Idiot :banghead:

lmao at the streetfire comments

omg i’m gonna get beaten!!! lol. my motor my problem. i dind’t know i was burning oil like crazy. i always watch the oil pressure gauge and even know it’s fine. it’s a melted piston. pulled #7 plug and it’s oily as hell but not smacked up so hopefully the block is okay. if that is the case a quick rebuild and i’ll be out bottlefed again soon. if not saving for a bigger motor, no point putting stock cubes back in it.

Ever since I turned the key I felt my car was ticking a clock down. With the bottle on its now on borrowed time.

I like the bottle :slight_smile:

I have a nice second car.

I will get AAA.

^LOL @ I will get AAA. :slight_smile: I love the “shit is gonna break but the hell with it” attitude.

So what could of prevented this mess???

I mean, ls1’s just don’t break…

going with a boosted cobra.

Instead of a…what is that… transmarobird.

As I tried to find a decent boosted cobra, I came across a semi decent 12 second “cobra.” It’s a v6, but I feel as the v8 only have a few more cubes… well no one really give a fuck.

Anyways.
http://www.v6conversion.com/Aaron/Mustang2.wmv

:shrug:

So to atleast make this post worth something…

:pedo:

lots of things. don’t spray a 107k mile block. don’t let choko spray it when there’s 87 in the tank. run tr6 plugs, maybe pull some timing. eff it dog. i only live once and i can’t take it with me so i have fun with it. if it breaks oh well. i’ll build a forged motor with proper everything and whack a 200…

haha I love your attitude :burnout:

hey flyboy!!!:touchy:

hmmm.

glad i rubbed off on you:zong:

:wave: hi pat!@

Ugh…sorry to hear it man. Hopefully you’ll be back in business soon. Apparently Subarus are the f-body kryptonite. Who would have thought…

Sounds like we need more subies around!

lol jk.

Sorry to hear, I <3 teh 30th.