One dead LS1

i thinking f22 swap :gotme: i know someone has a used s2k motor

shitty to hear man…with all these people blowing motors this summer, im glad my car is confined to the garage with other problems besides the motor (which runs REALLY well, too bad the rest of the car doesnt)

Damn Patty well cant say it wasnt expected but it still sucks, anyways hope its something stupid if not look on the bright side at least it didnt happed in april/may… hate to say it but summer is almost over =(

Hey! THis shit’s Professional!

Good work Pat. She served her purpose! :tup:

Pretty car though, any plans for the future or are things just all up in the air yet?

hehe i’d need a fuel system since his melted…i doubt my compression is that low on most. i did it before when my headgasket was effed on 7. it was 235-240 every one except 7 which was 215-220. But yeah it’ll be effed.

you don’t have that thing ripped out yet??

hurry up too, before the boat beats you to the garage.

sell me the t56?

the smoke filled video will be up in a few minutes

You don’t want his T56

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/camaro-kills-LS1_177239.htm

yeah i was just thinking that lol

dont feel bad, i put a rod thru mine as well this summer now its gone =[

“Spy Hunter”

effin pat man

lol i <3 you

psssshhhhh thats just tire smoke from the all the power of the nawz

haha i love it pat blows up, and all he can say is "how awsome was the STI lol

I think your safe dave, after all look at all the rear-end issues you forked out for in the past…

FOR THE LOVE OF FRIGGIN GOD IT IS A FUCKING TRANS AM!!! FUCK!!!

lol at the video.

Dude how awesome was that STi?

Build it better man. Should be sweet.

so awesome i cannot begin to explain the awesomeness of the STi. no joke. i have loved sti’s/evo’s since i first got into rally about 12 years ago(?). and for the to look and sound like it did and then absolutely face rape my car and shit down it’s throat? :bigclap: