LS1 go BOOOOM! Then fire..

Great way to end the season.
Last day at the track.

http://i21.tinypic.com/f26flv.jpg

BOOM > Fire, Then some more noise :lol:
When the motor let loose, i stayed in it while spraying…Still ran a low 7
:rubicant:
This is a better way to end instead of just spinning a bearing. :smiley:

New motor, tranny, rearend will be done withen the month…

oh man that sucks

way to blow that shit up

what trans are you going to run?

lol ouchhhhh

blowing stuff up FTW

how big of a shot?

ouch. I saw AAA towing ya.
sucks… I only got to race once. My slick somehow lost all the air while i was racing and almost crashed. Still managed to run 8.1 @ 8psi

[quote=“matter,post:3,topic:37758"”]

way to blow that shit up

what trans are you going to run?

[/quote]

TH350 . Most likely.

lol

[quote=“Nikuk,post:6,topic:37758"”]

how big of a shot?

[/quote]

98 Rod Bolts FTW. I went through at least 20 bottles+ on this motor on large jets. Finally it let loose. Took a while :lol:

[quote=“choko,post:10,topic:37758"”]

98 Rod Bolts FTW. I went through at least 20 bottles+ on this motor on large jets. Finally it let loose. Took a while :lol:

[/quote]

lol, ur such a nitrous whore

Any thoughts to its early demise? lean tune, valve spring, iffy oil pressure? just curious broken stuff bums me out.

gottcha

[quote=“chas010,post:12,topic:37758"”]

Any thoughts to its early demise? lean tune, valve spring, iffy oil pressure? just curious broken stuff bums me out.

[/quote]

Well, i always had lower oil pressure then other Ls1’s. Due to PM Performance running the motor with out oil pressure. But that basicly probally was not the case but did not help.

You should have kept the cavalier!

[quote=“Devioustsi,post:15,topic:37758"”]

You should have kept the cavalier!

[/quote]

I know you loved doing those trannys ohhhh so much :lol:

[quote=“choko,post:16,topic:37758"”]

I know you loved doing those trannys ohhhh so much :lol:

[/quote]

That sucks.I wondered if it was you that oiled the track down.Maybee it was ready to let go the pass before when you ran me,you said it was one of your worst passes.Oh well now its time to build it bigger and stronger.I think some forged pistons will be in order so you can spray the hell out of it.

[quote=“challengermike,post:17,topic:37758"”]

That sucks.I wondered if it was you that oiled the track down.Maybee it was ready to let go the pass before when you ran me,you said it was one of your worst passes.Oh well now its time to build it bigger and stronger.I think some forged pistons will be in order so you can spray the hell out of it.

[/quote]

Could have been, but yeah, new motor/combo should rock good all motor also…

:clap:Yeah build that bitch!!

I dunno man it had the same oil pressure when I owned it back in 03’ as it did when I sold it to you, running different oil and or the Ls6 pump never made any change in it, it stayed out of the red that was all that mattered

20+ bottles lol wtf

Nice

wooo good times :tup: