WTB LS1 or LS2 motor

looking for an ls1 or ls2 motor with or without tranny.
Mileage doesnt matter just want it to be in running condition.
Built or stock both ok.
Looking for a bargain.

Let me know, will buy fairly soon… like tommorow lol

oh boy haha

yeaah mann… I should be very sad… but im not lol

what do you need it for??

I will sell you a 30k, Cammed LS1. Put down 400rwhp through ls6 intake manifold, stock pullys and stock heads.

name a price you looking to pay. Maybe we can work something out…

My bmw in which I blew racing A slow civic then an R32 then a corvette ls1 consecutively within 4 minutes of eachother lol.

Honestly, I dont really think id even want one with that low of miles just becuase the price would be a little high and no ones gonna know or care about mileage when its in a BMW. For an LS(1) I’d probably be looking to spend around $2,500 which is actually MORE then I can grab a stock one for… There is one on ebay that made an even 440hp and 440tq for $3,000 or best offer. I would assume he would take a minimum of $300 off the price if not more.

you want to put a ls1 in a 4 door bmw? how much does that car weigh?

Yes… Yes, I do. So does this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gczqFptxtA

Stock, 3800 pounds, mine, around 3500 pounds?.. Just took stock seats out, replaced with 17 pound racing seats and gutted rear interior/carpet and trunk.

http://i52.tinypic.com/eik2ed.jpg

$3700 I will sell you my LS1 with the nitrous plate setup

517rwhp on a 100 shot.

Yeah, if I was gonna spend that much id just grab an ls2… I have a 100 shot brand new in box just laying around so I dont need that.

ls motors suck:ohnoes

lol how did you ‘blow’ that motor with an auto tranny?

‘nobody cares about mileage because its in a bmw’

wow dude lol

car is stick

Where did you get your info on my “Automatic” bmw? And its not that they dont care, its that I can lie :slight_smile:

But thanks for your input, please come again.

you have a harris speed works 78mm wet plate setup with a Microedge nitrous controller too?!!?!

No. The point was, I wasnt very interested in nitrous. I am looking for a motor…only a motor… Sorry we couldnt do business, my search will continue.

Oh my mistake, so the question still stands…how did you blow up the motor? Mis-shift/mechanical over-rev? Sucks, that’s why I hate body-mounted shifters.

As for the lying about mileage, you can’t tell me that’s not shady.

what yr is that car ??? u will prolly never get a legit inspection again if ya swap it . i dont care care either way just stating that

It will plug and pass and with EFI live the VIN will even report correctly.

Who is doing the swap