hey guys it cameo #2 (not the original one) LOOKING FOR A LS SERIES MOTOR

hey man im looking for a LS :wow motor either a LS1, LS2 OR LS6 for a reasonable amount of $$$ i got a engine lift but dont have a truck so it be a excellent help if it could be delivered with the computer would be preferred but definately NOT required :banana :wtf (i like to add character to my post) dont mind me

thanks in advance

welcome…

Get a LS6 :ninja

dude if your the guy i met at advance tonight and i think ya are, you shouldnt even try to change your oil cause i dont think ya gotta clue on what ya doin :nuts ,

lolll

dude i walked out laughin thinkin this kid is the byproduct of inbreedin and he sells car parts wit no clue on what they do :lol

:crackup :haha :ponder :headbang :angry2 DUDE WHAT THE F$CK ARE YOU SMOKING I WAS IN THE D#MN BACK 90% WELL YOU WERE THERE YOU SAID YOU HAD A 94 CAMARO AND BLEW IT UP ON THE NORTHWAY I SAID “WHAT A NITROUS BACK FIRE” YOU SAID NO I RAN LEAN ON MY AUXILARY FUEL ON THE NITROUS SIDE (SO YOUR THE ONE NOT MAKLING SENSE) IT RAN LEAN DUH PRRTTY MUCH THE SAME THING… WTF AND ON TOP OF IT I LITERALLY MUST OF ONLY SPOKE TO YOU FOR 3 MINUTES WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I SWAPPED MY COMPLETE REAR END OUT OF MY CAR PULLED THE MOTOR “FROM THE TOP” ON MY 94 REBUILT THE DAMN MOTOR PUT A CLUTCH IN MY OWN CAR AND IT HAS 4000 MILES ON IT ABSOLUETLY NO PROBLEMS(CENTERFORCE DUAL FRICTION CENTRIFUGAL WEIGHTS SYSTEM) AND SWAP IN A 98 LS1 ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT DEGREED MY F@CKEN CAMSHAFT WELL I REBUILT MY MOTOR OH BY THE WAY I KNOW THE EXACT CAM SPECS IF YOU WANT THOSE

OH AND IM NOT NIEVE LIKE ALL THE REST WHEN PEOPLE ASK: WHATS THE SPECS ON THE MOTOR? I DO NOT! REPLY ITS BUILT TO SPEC; I KNOW EVERY INTRACIT DETAIL LIKE THE FILE TO RINGS I GAPPED AT .017 THOUSANDTH THE MAIN AND RODS HAVE .002 THOUSANDTH THE PISTON IS .012 THOUSANDTH WHICH IS ON THE TIGHTER END OF CLEARENCES ANY OTHER DUMB REMARKS

AND IF YOU CARE TO KNOW ITS 11:1 COMP AND 1/16" TOP RINGS WITH A 3"16 SCRAPER/ OILER RING .040 OVER (356 CI) SO ONCE AAGIN ANY OTHE QUESTION? WISE ONE :deadhorse!!!

:lol it wasnt a nitrous backfire :nuts i melted it down so it scattered went boom a backfire is like a queaf not a boom just for the record ::slight_smile:

RAN LEAN? THATS A RETORICAL QUESTION IF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT :crackup

…plus besides the fact im looking for a motor and am serious not here to argue over lame stupid stuff!!

a nitrous backfire is when nitrous pools up in the intake and ignites, runnin lean is when ya sprayin and not enough or no fuel is mixed in and melting down .ya can run a car still after a nitrous queef most of the time but not after a meldown retard

dude i dont even know why im wasting my time with you but i completely understand!!! :nuts

thought there was only one cameo, me :nuts

I would love to run ya with my shitty ass ford…just a little 302, you should WHOOP my ass :cool

the spelling as well as the grammar in this thread is killing my head

a nitrous backfire usually occurs when you A) over rev when spraying or B) spray out of the power band and load up the motor.

running out of fuel isnt a nitrous backfire. its simply running out of fuel which will cause detonation and can result in melted pistons. which is what 88slowmarro did.

he is the ORGINAL cameo, your cameo

if that makes any sence

you could always go with a 5.3L, much cheaper to build

lets run em :ninja

oh would you also be looking for a T56? My friend’s getting a new Camaro that’s got one already in it and he’s got an extra one he may have for sale in the spring

holy shit.

Knowing all the specs on your motor and every spec on the parts on it etc. doesn’t mean you know your shit. Anyone can open a catalog or magazine and recite the shit out of it you fucking tool. Your Camaro has what like 200+k miles? :umm Good luck finding an LS2, LS6, etc. for a “reasonable amount of money” too.

PM Johawk on here. I know he wants to 6speed swap his ta