hey guys it cameo #2 (not the original one) LOOKING FOR A LS SERIES MOTOR

awesome :lol

so all in all its a basically a stock rebuild wit a overbore and as we all know a small overbore like that aint gonna add power and comp ratio is also stock sooooooooo ,oh and for the record a tite piston ring to wall clearance will wear a cyl out faster or waste it when and if it brakes up but i guess ya knew that ,oh and as far as ya puttin the motor in good job as i heard the p/s pump fell off job well done :thumb

THERE IS NO REASON TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS IN ONE BIG RUN ON SENTENCE BECAUSE IT MAKES PEOPLE LIKE ME NOT WANT TO BOTHER READING IT BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU LOOK COMPLETELY RETARDED DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IT CAN GET REALLY ANNOYING WHEN YOU HAVE TO TRY AND READ STUFF LIKE THIS YOU ARE A MORON AND HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT THE HELL YOURE TALKING ABOUT STOP DEFENDING YOURSELF AND WALK AWAY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND EVERYONE HATES YOU WAIT IT ALREADY IS TOO LATE BECAUSE YOU TYPE LIKE THIS.

PS EASY ON THE SMILEYS.

Im still waiting to get my gay ass fords ass kicked…its very slow and doesnt hook worth a shit…

yeah, those 302’s are junk… lol

We all know Chevy made the REAL 5.0 :confused :crackup :crackup

Now there’s a true performance oriented engine! Hey maybe he should swap a 350 into his car. That would make more sense.

what car are ya talkin about???/adams or the lt1 rocket ???

You ever see me with a 350 in my car that means i wanna be slow…so promptly shoot me in the face!

:stfu ya would prolly be quicker than ya are now one good thing about ford ,they circled the problem :nana

you chevy fuckers need some new material man!! :lol

:stfu were to busy winnin thats why we got old shit ;D

that was a typo… i was supposed to type 305

i dont know if i would win you might win im not the type to talk or brag but results are result matbe we’ll see

depends on the price he wants and the year (what set of gears it has) etc… (2.97 fisrt or 2.81 first or .62 versus a .75 6th gear) but yes im interested

dude dont even start!.. its moderately modified
heads and intake were ported and polished on the exhaust side i had 1.6 valves put in from 1.55" and a 3 angle valve job (profressional and flow 26% more from stock and thats at .510 lift at the valve)
.40 over 11:1 compression
twin 58 mm throttle body
28lb accel injectors up from stock 24lbs
a comp cams #8-503-07 cam with 276 and 282 advertise with 225 and 235 actual duration @ .05 lift
beehive 210 lb at the seat at 1.8 uncompressed, 340 lb open at 1.1 compressed spring hieght

possibly 400 hp and 420 ftlb at the crank

but yes by no means do i have 10 or 20 k into my motor i have 2200$

94gt5.0 only has 277whp. so i think it would be a good race ;D

:nod Trooof!!

so whats the LSA on your cam??

also, sorry but with that tiny ass cam, your not making near the numbers you think you are…

whell the part number is way off for the cc503 but thats ok and its 276 and 281 duration with 503 and 510 lift at a 112 lsa that cam aint givin ya 400 anything without spray,seein as ya your comp is a meety .5% over stock wit a nasty exh valve port ,seein as the lt1 biggest bottleneck is in the intake port but ok,im guessin that 58mm t/b is hurtin ya more than anything as its to big for what ya got ,accel injectors are junk prolly flow less than stock but its ok i belive ya ,im not doubting your car may run good but it aint got what ya think it does