hey guys it cameo #2 (not the original one) LOOKING FOR A LS SERIES MOTOR

theirs only one way to find that out…he can run me :ninja Im making around 400 @ the motor…

i think that proves my point the lt1 is a great motor just not as hot as he thinks it is ,it can be but a lot of money needs to go into it

the cc503 is a good cam though, ive seen cam only lt1’s with cc503s in them that go mid 11s, but its all about how well its setup

how much for the t56?

to much

dude use commen sense i asked YOU how much im on here to buy it the (t56) so of course im gonna ask for as little as you ll let it go for so;… $200 good cuz i had a 93 T56 and LITERALLY gave it away that means in plain english i let it (my other t56) go for 00.00$ and the guy wasnt even a friend or neighbor plus i didnt trade or get anything in return and i fully allowed it its not like it was stolen or a scam so you know :lmao…
its a only a transmission not gold i can get a performance close ratio t56 with brand new syncros and bellhousing with straight cut gears for $1200 (brand new and performance) and that what it should sell for GM wants 2800$ for a stock piece of shit and they bost because of there warranty :lol

:confused Where the hell you getting that from? The T56 viper-spec trans for my mach1 was $3550

yah dude lol…The T56’s are expensive! I dont know where this dude gets his prices from…but I have NEVER seen a used one for for anything less then a grand…

no, YOU use common sense. McLarenGP isn’t the one selling the T56 retard. $200?!?!?!?! You on crack?
Your 200k+ mile LT1 does not have 400hp/420tq either, stop flattering yourself.

For my friends T56 he says

$1k even.

comes with EVERYTHING you need to do the swap cept pedals and master cylinder
bellhousing
tranny (40k miles on it)
shifter
slave cyl
torque arm mount
bolts etc

out of a 96 so it’s a 2.66-.60 1st gear

yah from that tiny ass cam, I would be suprised if it put down 340rwhp!

:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :pete i would of went t/56 in my 4th gen if they were that cheap for a built one thats why i went th350 auto dude you are a retard :idiots

good for you, do you want a medal or something?

ya said it wrong :nana its do ya want a medal or a chest to pin it on

He said it’ll run mid 13’s but it has 400hp/420tq :pete

:rofl

If it only goes 13’s w/ 400whp…time for a new platform…I went 11.82@112 with 277rwhp

:stfu its still a ford

still will pull a better ET than you with half the power!!! :lol

so? I didn’t like Ford before but then I was like fuckit, they’re both american cars

I want a cheap T56 for my car. A kit from D&D is $2800.