One for you VW guys (06-GTI*inside)

good friend of mine finally gave the car the drop it deserves so i tried to give it the pics it deserved … had a friend of his complaining i was taking too long which was driving me nuts so lack of concentration was an issue and only took about an hr to shoot the car in 3 different locations so composition was sacrificed as well … but all in all i think the car is F*in sick hope you all think so as well!

being 100% honest i just got a boner

wow awesome pictures!

your pictures are GREAT like always, but badgeless grilles, are not great.

im not a huge Mk5 fan, but that car looks good, but would look even better with the factory grille inplace

1,4+6 is cash

and you almost have the series numbers of the golf that are best. mk1,2,6

wow quick replies … i didnt even get to finish pm’ing big red before there were 5 replies … my personal favs are 6 followed closely by 5 … keep the comments comming!

I like everything about it, great work.

car still needs to be lower, lol.

if you don’t mind sharing locations, where is the first pic taken, i’m loving the location.

I love the 5th one. Perfect framing in that… especially with the overhead pipe. Great work as always!!

Judging by the Praxair, I’m going to say somewhere in Waterford/Watertown (can’t remember which). We do a lot of compressors for Praxair, and I think thats where one of their plants are/used to be. But that is pretty much a 100% guess… lol

Love this car and the pics!!

Wow, those pics are fucking stunning! I think these are your best yet imo!

i dont mind at all … but its about 90 mins from albany in a town called little falls … and its at a factory in the town that i had to wait till sunday to use because the lots are always packed otherwise … ill find out the name of the factory in a few just waiting for a reply from someone

thats what i was thinking :slight_smile: and the factory is called FELDMIER

thanks man and i’ll keep that in mind for a sunday that i feel like going for a drive and doing some picture taking.

All of my family is from Little Falls. There is definetly some cool scenery there. And nice pics :number1

That was exactly what I was going to type. Maybe not a full on hard on, but def a chubby. :rofl

Dan, these are MINT.

yeah my laptop was in the way…it couldnt go too far :excited +rep for you mahman

edit: nevermind i have allreaddy +repped you

Not feeling the car, a lot of little gripes add up for me. As for the pictures and location, absolutely amazing. Hopefully you remember where it was because that’s (one of the spots) where you’ll be shooting my car :thumb :rofl