07 Vdub GTI

my buddy kornel and i were invited out to shoot a few cars in utica … everyone backed out so I got ahold of my buddy Jared with his VW … was late in the day and we didnt have a place to shoot him since we werent driving all the way to utica for 1 car … pics came out ok tho since nothing was planned with him (didnt even wash his car that day)

ENJOY

damn you guys have some skill on this site!

+1 killerblackbird, amdisthebest and cfd do great stuff

nice car, too!

Whats the secret to the last picture??:excited
ISO seems to be turned up

Looks HDR’d. ^^

Sick pics man!

nice pics brah

its a “fake HDR” … every shoot i do i try to do at least one surreal shot … its a basic shot and i just up the contrast and brighten it, darken one way down, take the original, and HDR them … most of the time they come out looking pretty good i think …

agreed really nice shots

Car and pics look great!

I really like this car.

The second picture is my favorite, like it’s playing hide and seek or something. :lol

fake HDR or not, I want pics like that of mine as well! somebody help me out with making those? please? :smiley:

car looks real clean…i like the rims on it…they go very nice with the car…almost like they could have came with them on it…

Great looking shots, you always have something creative for sure!
My favorite: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/cnycivic/DSC05796copy.jpg

Those wheels look great on it too.

anyone happen to knowtice the GTI in dots on the wall … just a little something i put in there to see if anyone knowticed … the other dots were originally there from an old sign

No sir, I was oogling the car not the wall. :lol

ahhh good thats what i like to hear

sick ass car and exellent pics!

I like how the colours are vivid. Well done.

i would love to have you shoot my car.

can prob work something out … what do you have and where are you from