Photoshoot....GTO, Dakota R/T, GS500F and more

Me and a few buddies (Paul, Adam this is Joe’s new GTO) and decided to try to get all of our cars together and get a nice shoot.

2006 GTO- Bone stock besides the shaved emblems.
Dakota R/T
2004 GS500F
Ram 1500 Daytona
SRT8 Charger
1998 Camaro

Bear with the pictures, it was about to rain out so the weather wasn’t the best, and I’m just a growing novice when it comes to the camera. I’ve had my D40 for about 2 years now, but I’m learning new things everyday with it.

Most pictures were taken with a 70-300 Tamron, but I also have the kit 18-55, and a Phoenix fisheye attachment and just picked up a nice Sunpack flash unit.

Any constructive criticism is appreciated.

Onto the pics!

hey nice pics, something different with the graffiti in the back. good shit !

i hate black borders but apparently its just me, so you’re good

i want the goat.

LOVE the dakota!!! I always wanted one.

+1 on the Dakota. I think because its the only one I have seen that doesnt have clear turn signals, lol. Some nice shots.

Pics came out nice man! You guys line up the SRT8 and Joes new car yet??

Whats the srt have dont to it?

Its all stock right now. Fun little car!

fixed

Haha yeah, it is a big mofo! He was just over a little while ago and we were washing the cars, I sat around for about a 1/2 after mine was all done watching him still wash it :lol

Thanks guys.

x2…
LS2 :excited

Haha, nah not yet, but Joe says his is faster. I don’t know, they are both heavy som’bitches.

Stock, except a catch can. He does have a carbon fiber intake set up, but it’s currently being epoxied 'cause it was cracked.

Adon takes FOREVER to clean his car!
But his 5% looks insane.

It should be a close race either way, they are both low 13 second capable cars!!

And yeah, that 5% is ridic lol.

Nice pics.

Those wings look so stupid on the Dodge Rams.

I like the Charger SRT8, for some reason I’ve always liked those.

gotta love ebay headlights and chromie wheels

nice pics

Not ebay lights, actual halos that you have to open the headlights up and put the LED rings onto the light.

Id love to run that srt sometime!! Lol

whats the guys name with the dakota again? rich? i tottaly forgot lol

can i run your srt?

If i had an srt id say sure!

Kyle…