One for you VW guys (06-GTI*inside)

You are getting considerably better over time, and this set is fantastic.

As others have mentioned I’m very impressed with the set location as well, I’ve been to little falls and considered incorporating the bridge in the works, but finding a factory like this is a gem.

And I’m glad to see you’re using your editing skills but in a much more subtle manner than previously. To make a parallel to cars about your photography it became “clean” instead of “loud”.

Keep up the good work!

Nice pics. Great car and great location. You should work for a magazine or a advertising company. You really made me consider buying a GTI for a few minutes.

thanks man, it is a nice car and i have gotten alot of compliments about the location but always glad to hear it again :number1

thanks for the kind words!!! I like to compose my sets now rather than just shoot a car … more artistic backgrounds when possible and i have done alot of research and practice since last year + new equipment … i dont even look at last years stuff anymore haha

If somebody were to put up the last years shots next to some of the work done this year, the progress clearly shows and the photos will speak for themselves.

What equipment did you upgrade? I presume new lenses and possibly another car rig?

Any other shots from the set you got hiding you want to edit and post up? :number1

i have about 8 shots from Daves shoot in the bag … still working on a few plus i need to meet him tonight to get a few interior shots we forgot … as for the equipment … last year i shot with a sony dsc r1 which wasnt even a DSLR … this year i have a Nikon D300 with 50mm 1.8, 80-200mm 2.8, 18-105mm VR, and i have a Nikon D5000 with Sigma 10-20mm for the rig shots … i also didnt have a rig last year i built it in February so last years rollers were all car to car shots,

Love the car, love the shots, you’re really refining your skills my man. When i get these new tires…we got to shoot somewhere. ill buy ya dinner. very impressive.

dont forget we got a special shot for that car … its more complex than i last explained too … gonna involve a jack, a breaker bar and sockets …

I havent seen the new one in person, but is it as low as the red one was?