one last thing

I wanted to open this forum for one last comment. I want to thank everyone who was apart of this project. It was a great time and a memory I will always have and cherish.

Now I would like to share some comments I have found about us and our project:

The guys who built that car got clowned up and down on LS1tech because they didn’t have a fu*king clue what they were doing.

They did have a big thing on ls1tech. They blew 2 motors, i was like wtf are these guys doing.

I think that 240sx was a group build over on LS1tech.com.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showth...ighlight=240sx

funny, they had the same problem with their Pinks build as Hybridz did. What is it about Pinks builds that destroy any sense of brother hood?

i read the thread on ls1 tech and it gave me a good laugh. i hope they rerun it this weekend.

Those comments upset me, all this good promotion we did for the shops is all tarnished because of one single thread on ls1tech. no words can express my anger right now. I am just glad this project is almost at a close.

same here! all i have to say is im sorry,but everything we did with these cause caused problems!bottle explode,me hitting that car wednsday night,man it beat us to death

we did a good job no matter what anyone says. but in a project no one ever needs to know the problems that occurred. who has done a project without making a mistake? EXACTLY we all do. the only thing that matters is the end results.
congrats and let us move on

:stupid: water under the bridge and let the haters hate. Atleast we can say we accomplished and astonishing feat and and there sitting at home with there thumb still up there ass. One more thing this forum should stay open until after the cars are sold:dunno:

Thank you all.

Spangler, great Idea, and thanks for the help
Jeff, You were pivotol in getting this car built. Couldn't have done without you
Even, Hardest workin 18 year old I have ever know. Sorry about not being able to come to the party
Brian, God damn, did you come threw in the clutch! Towing, motors, tranny..... I'm so glad you stayed on board. 
Quick, you held it to the floor in a brand new car, my hats off for that. Great reaction times as well.
Sailor, you never backed down for even a 1/4 car! nice. 
Jeff TA, I appriciate you effort. It helped alot. 
Hybrid, thanks for the shell. 

As well as everyone esle whom touched this car, and or publicized for it. Colectively we took the bar and raised it. We’re talkin about 2 million people who just watched us whoop some ass on national tv. Any publicity is good. Look at the shop www.full-race.com They did pinks and looked like fools. Now they are larger than they ever where. The amount of people that chimed into any of our threads are no where near the amount of potential clients that we have reached. We haved looked Amazing, foolish, hardcore, pussy, and much much more. The thing that should stand out the most is that we all have heart. This was all done for charity! People that are moved enough to write something about it in a thread are on the far ends of the spectrum of enthusiests. Everyone in the middle, and on the positive end our ours now! Congrats guys, and strike while the iron is hot!!!

There’s my thank you’s.

My fuck you’s will not get personal.

In general,

Fuck you to the people whom talked soo much sit in LS1 tech. All I did was refute assholes allogations, and now people say the whole thread is drama bull shit. Thanks bitches.

Fuck you whom ever made the executive decision that the cage we made was so heavy that the x’s needed to be cut out. Go to the track and look at any car that is fast.

Fuck any mother fuckers that threw me under the bus any time. I did everything that I said I would and more! The car launched straight as fuck, and won.

There you have it. Anyone that takes that shit so personally that they need to do something about it, you know where I work. I’m trying to keep this thread clean. So ya got some beef, show the others respects, and contact me personally.

Otherwise

:bigok: I love you guys

:rofl: exactly why I would never work on any project with you ever again. and PS, full race has been big way before they even hit pinks.

wow that saddens me…