One of a kind cbr 600 f4i 2001

Up for sale is a 2001 cbr 600 f4i.ready to ride needs nothing but paint…its gone through alot of modifacations…it has a 929 single seat rear end with custom subframe and led intergratted tail light…f4 side plastics 636 front nose with upside down 636 head lights…hid head lights polished frame and swingarm neon orange rims vortex sprockets… custom chrome exhaust custom seat…the bike has been well worked on and could be a show bike with paint…has around 20,000 miles…depending on selling price it will come with complete spare motor and nos kit…no trades no low ballers…alot of time and money in the bike…and you wont see another one around like it… 2800 obo will post more pics tommorow…
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6609/mikebike.png
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

400 tonight lmk

sounds like a great deal you paying in cash or food stamps?

I was probably going to bring 40000 pennies. No worries, we can count them by weight.

im down…maybe i will melt them down and make my self a door stop out of them…

I see you ridin that thing like a dick all over the place.

Well that would prob be the owner…posted for a friend…his internet is down…

You live off albany st dont you?

I live in latham as i stated before im listing for a friend of mine…But to answer your question he lives in colonie…

All that work for what? It doesn’t look any better than a stock f4i.

I see nothing one of a kind about this bike that makes it desirable.

The pic do no justice i will post more soon…a f4i has a single style headlight its been converted to a double style…same with rear end is usualy one long two seater…it been converted to single short style…ect ect

Ah, must be the “ghost rider” edition.

yo hondarat diz Iceman and I got my racks rite whatz bottom dollar on dis

Does he have everything to convert it back??? Or did he hack up the frame to fit another one on there? It’s honestly worth more stock.

Yes he hs everything to convert the tail end back to stock…the front end would take work to go back stock…he made the upper fairing by hand…came out real nice…