One of many Duke LaDuke Fails

hah as always when talking about my old dub . I just now sit back and laugh about the 6k he put into it and still running a k04 with “350 hp”.

I know better be cardful dont wanna get beat up. :rofl

honestly I saw ladukes car and there want 2k$ worth of shit that needed to be fixed first. EVEN if he bought new turbo for it, IRC there was a stripped oil filter housing where the turbo feed came from. Thats all I can remember honestly.

I would like to see the owner pop on over here and back up this work. Not that I dont trust y0, I just would like to hear it from the horses mouth… and I wana race him soooooo. lets see.

Uhh kinda hard when new owner doesnt own a comp. i can get the receipts and scan it all and post up or email it.

The car is making at best 250hp, no where near 350… Glad it got worked out though.

Shit thats alot of money and didnt he buy the car for alot?.

i believe he paid something like 5.3k-5.4k for the cat drive it for 2 months and boom. bye bye numero one piston.

Dude with all the money he spent he could of brought something way faster and more reliable. Im sorry but i sold my jetta with nothing really modded on it and i think it was a 04 or 05 with 60 or 70k for 5,000.

GOT EMMMM

no need to post recipts. I dont care that much just wanted to shoot the shit with a nother mk4 jetta tuner.

actually its the kid you sold the door to.

ohhh yeah. They were cool dudes. I would like to see the car and how it runs now. I forgot what a non-laggy turbo feels like on a 1.8t.

civil suit for a car that was sold “as-is, no warranty”

c’mon be serious

haha wait there was a suit out ?

you would know if there was :retardclap

way to change the my "518 project " thread

sounds like the dope who bought the car got duked

Yep.

Closed since thread is pointless and OP doesn’t own car.