One of many Duke LaDuke Fails

it has a BRAND NEW k04-22, i believe 400cc injectors, 034 full motor mount kit, revo stage 2. and it was a bit more than 3500 seeing as abunch of other shit had to be replaced from previous cobb jobs. And im pretty certain i was told 350 might have been 320 idk all i know its it is very reliable and very quick to say the least.

no I replied to his prior to refreshing the page and seeing yours.

I just threw out my imagenary numbers to fuel the fire. lol

400cc gotta bee pumpin for 300+ wheel

$3500 in parts, minus turbo casue i didnt know what it was when i said the $$ quote.

who did the motor work?

Does this car have a big gash in the side of it, or was that a mere LaDuke impersonator mobile?

k04-22 is NOT making even 320whp… would be either 380 or 440cc injectors. but even then the REVO Stage2 file isnt a supporting file for the k04-2x it would need to be tweaked quite a bit… but even so. 230-250whp is more the range for a k04-20. of course there are exceptions to everything. but 320whp on 4xxcc injectors on a 1.8t
:lol: no way

the 034 denisty line mounts arent to good on the 1.8t’s. the housings have been known to crack due to the density line rubber being too firm.

on your particular setup 320whp at 20ish psi, sure. no problem. get an AEB head and a good cam/intake manifold and 70-80mm TB and the numbers will only increase(as will the transmission casualties :lol)

Hunts did all the machine work. and Inline put everything together.

It the 440cc injectors then. he has the street density mount not the track density. Im telling you the car isnt a piece of shit anymore its legit.

HOLY MUTHER FUGGIN COW.

I agree with you 100% on this one!!! The day has come, I see the light.

+1 to you my friend! :rofl

Eff those mounts too. Thats why I am making my own shits. 92 shore inserts and I am tigging them up with 3/16’s tubing. I can feel my fillings falling out now. :thumbup

EDIT: I gotta spread the weath to rep u. SORRY man maybe some other time. lol

ok, streets are a bit better. the race ones have had issues. i loved my VF Engineering mounts. no issues, ever.

a healthy k04-2x will make mid 200s, once the file has been setup. but no off-the-shelf file is setup to run a k04-2x on a golf/jetta. but the 8.5:1 wasnt necessary. with the way the 1.8t tuning has come along in recent times, stock 9.5:! compression or even higher(many 10:1+) engines are popping up.

edit: when i setup my car in 2005/6 the 1.8t world wasnt anywhere close to where it is now, so the 8.5-9:1 range was the norm for the BT guys to run. if i ever decided to do it again. 10:1, E85, custom long rod, stock crank, AEB, CAt 3658’s and a billet precision turbo. all day long.

yeh all i know is the car is running great and he is very happy with it now after spending about 6k+in repairs.

:ohnoes
i would have skipped over a k0-anything again and just bought a PAGParts 50trim kit(2100+fueling kit) for 3100$ with the Eurodyne 630cc mafless file

for all the go fast parts it was like 3.5k but you have to factor in all the machine work 2k, and replacement shit that duke laduke fubard plus labor and NYS tax. like another 1.5k-2k

Edit: the parts list was 4 full pages long.

True. But I bet he just wanted to get that pig rollin again, and it sounds like its rollin good now. With the motor he has in it now, he can sell a few grams more crack and get a GT28 something and have a healthey autocross car not a straightliner, and have revo reflash the thing a bit better for it.

Have driven in this car several times, definitely faster now!

haha thats great 6k worth of shit … lmaooo

2k is shit that you fucked up.

:rofl

lol

RELAXXXXXX

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hahahah omg :rofl

the YO is gettin loud with larude