one of u may want this....

i got a blue 90 or 91 awd 1st gen dsm in at work. has a broke timing belt. 800 bucks. let me know if u want it, before we inventory it and start strippign parts off it. (so u have a day or 2 max to decide)

Are the 4g63 non-interference motors?

hows the body?

is it an eclipse, talon???

body looks clean, didn’t get up close to look at it. i’ll go look at it now and get more info. the motor is interference. so need a new motor pretty much, unless pistons didn’t get f’d, then a new head at min. it is an eagle talon, blue color, headlight is out of it but supposedly inside the car. give me 5 mins to go look.

my buddy with a talon is very interested im talking to him right now. he wants to know milage and pictures. he is very interested. he is a dsm guruuu he is the pewter of dsm’s :tounge:

206k on the car, body is clean–no surface rust. interior is clean too, seats are not worn. the drivers side fender and headlight cover has some small damage to it. it is still useable, but not mint. no pics and i wont take any.

he said that he will pass then.

this is at maroney’s right? Maybe i’ll stop up tomorrow.

fuck i’d buy it in a sec but i have no place to store it :mad:

i would love to have one as a dialy driver…espically in the winter

Originally posted by turbotalon91
fuck i’d buy it in a sec but i have no place to store it :mad:
BUY IT I’LL STORE IT FOR n/c!!!:cool:

yes, at maroneys. a stock number is wrote on windows, so it wont be long b4 it gets inventoried and stripped. so better hurry. i had to talk my boss into selling it whole, as it is worth more striped than whole.

Originally posted by Pewterss
BUY IT I’LL STORE IT FOR n/c!!!:cool:

thought about it and decided i should get my motor build and find a garage before is spend any real money thanks for the offer though :love:

cabby if you ever get another one in 3 months or after that let me know

Originally posted by flyinglow57
my buddy with a talon is very interested im talking to him right now. he wants to know milage and pictures. he is very interested. he is a dsm guruuu he is the pewter of dsm’s :tounge:

then he cant be that big of a dsm “guru” if he is worried about mileage…

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
then he cant be that big of a dsm “guru” if he is worried about mileage…

yeah mile one your car is about fubar

STILL HAVE IT, I GOT 2 CARS BEFORE IT TO DISMANTLE, THEN IT MEETS THE AXE.

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
STILL HAVE IT, I GOT 2 CARS BEFORE IT TO DISMANTLE, THEN IT MEETS THE AXE.

is the bottom end in good shape? are you gonna sell the motor as a whole or rip it apart? If so, how much for just the bare block?

-Darkstar

WELL IF IT GETS STRIPPED, THE BLOCK WOULD BE FOR SALE. DONT KNOW SHAPE OF THE PISTONS UNTIL HEAD IS OFF. TIMING BELT DID BREAK THOUGH…

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
WELL IF IT GETS STRIPPED, THE BLOCK WOULD BE FOR SALE. DONT KNOW SHAPE OF THE PISTONS UNTIL HEAD IS OFF. TIMING BELT DID BREAK THOUGH…

cool.