one sexy C6

15psi of boost…Launch on a 100 shot, and the Nitrous shuts off at 10psi…

stats and story behind it…

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/1025880-rear-mount-c6-video.html#post10581493

car sounds fucking sick.

nice car

damn, time for a upgrade…

yah guys thanks for the compliments thats my summer car i have it hidden in a private garage in Malibu, CA… its over there when i go to my beach hose there every year :cool :banana :crackup :lmao ;D

but yah i knows its bad ass but im still having the same problem im not hooking up! LOL…

nice car and all, but thought itd be faster… tony is trapping nearly the same on 100shot, cam and exhaust with no boost…

im not hooking up man :lmao

ls7>ls2 that vette is a base c6

looking at the pictures, that hood scoop looks ugly as fuck from the side… looks like they tried to throw on the hood of a trans am

on 15psi id still expect better than ~10.2 @138

well you really dont know all of the specifics, whats the DA where he is, whats the elavation, what kind of power does it make, we dont know if that was his best run, we dont know if the car has more in it, we dont know a lot of things about it so to assume you would expect more is stupid, its a fast car anyways, you have to remember that tony’s car made 550rwhp cam only, then you add a 100 shot to that and who knows what he makes, its really hard to compare the two

Cool car, sounds sick with that BIG single. 10.1@138 aint slow…

purpose of that hood is to simply keep the engine bay cool…just like what I had on my V6. It was ugly, but I had it on there for a reason.

sounds nice, but from the way the piping and shit is… it would seem to be laggy as fhuck?

its a STS setup…

and it cant be too laggy with 10.1 @ 138 :confused

pretty badass…I don’t get Travis bashing/expecting more from it though. :nuts :confused

thats got nothing to do with lag really… i’m sure the turbo on rays supra may be a little laggy but he still runs a 10.0 at 145?

Thats a sweet setup on that vette.

Ugh. rear turbo setup.

I know I feel the same way…but you know what…it has proven time after time that they work so cant argue that!

right…but your talking about a car with twice the displacement as rays supra…

you’d be suprised how small the difference is in turbo spool between a proper rear mount and a front mount…its only like 200-300rpms.