Holy fawk! this is damn sexy!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Corvette-Z51-COUPE-TWIN-TURBO-2001-TORCH-RED-Z51-COUPE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6168QQitemZ4602118456QQrdZ1

Looks like an orgasm on 4 wheels.

IBGAPSINTHEINTERIOROMGITSUCKS

hoTT :tup:

i hate that turbo kit … it’s so un clean
stock ported heads? shoulda went with an LQ9 block but oh well
at 11.5 psi it should be making more power than it is
oh the rear brake ducts can’t be in there with that wide of a tire

one more thing i’m definatley not a fan of the choped hood which is why i hate that kit

over all it’s a nice setup … however i’m not a fan of cages
i do love the specter werks ass end though i’ve been thinking about it a lot latley

i give it a 6.4/10 as far as vette’s go

holy fuck thats a nice car…damn

i think that turbo set up is the worst looking thing ever…and yes at 11.5 psi it should be making more then it is…

How much more should it be making?

“-677hp at 5900rpm at 11.5 psi on 92 octane 622ft at 4300 rpm have dyno sheets
-this is with a very mild tune

wow, I actually was in the process of quoting this same exact thing. not too shabby at all.

6.4 out of 10? :eyebrow:

well considering the turbos ect i would think around 740+ if not more…
http://www.turbochargedpower.com/Corvette.htm
this kit is much bettter on the eyes and for performance…670 wheel totally stock z06 at only 9.5 psi and low timing(12 degrees) and a 11.5 afr…and this is with smaller turbos 46mm compared to the 60-1 that push more air i believe. they now revised the kit with 50mm turbos…the vids not bad either but thats a different set up

:word:

at least 750 at the wheels with about 9psi is more normal …

i don’t understand it’s almost going to drag car levels with a cage a 5pt harnesses and what not then go with a mild tune :bloated:

maybe because its a street car and he wants to drive it instead of blowing it up.
The turbo kit and the car as a whole look very well done… interior included.
I like how all the “function over looks” all of a sudden turned into “turbo kit looks like shit”. Looks damn good to me.

Sharp freaking car.

sweet, wheels suck.

well i wouldnt mind havin one in the garage, but some of u guys r right to many hoses under the hood

Looks pretty clean, and I like those wheels :tup:

mmm… beauty

Looks like my interior :tup:

lol

thanks i didnt feel like typing all that :tup:

:slight_smile:

Clutterred engine bay, but I’m not sure if there’s really any good solution for that without compromising power. Overall I still think it’s hot.

very hot whip :tup: i want i want

eh, I think that thing looks good.