Only on SON

Can my original account 5cott, get banned for calling someone out.

I thought we look out for people in the community?

As many others have already left.

I am now also gone, not naming any names, but theres 3 of you and you know who you are.

Greedy for the few pennies, growing older middle men, ripping off and cheating the consumers that they had once relied upon. And for what? Only a few dollars in profit?

SON has gone to shit since the migration, we all know.

This thread will probably be deleted soon.

BTW

All posts and members of SON have been backed up to an external SQL database.

So if for say… A new site arises with all same members, posts, and info; dont be surprised. You would all be in control. Not being run by a few penny pinching hoes. (Not all staff on here are bad, some can take jokes)

Who knows… Maybe all the important stuff will appear on CanDrift.

Take it easy, you guys know how to find me online and contact me if the need arises.

Keeping a watchful eye;

• 5cott

And in keeping with flow of the forsaid thread where shit went down.

Take it easy guys :razz:

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Boxxy-smiles.jpg

What did you say?? link to original thread?

im wondering if the ban was fair or not…

^^^ yea what went down

wasw it Welmers thread

Think it was the Itrader thread =/

link. I want drama.

most definitely

what do i have to do with his account being banned?? dont try to instigate things d240 because the for sale thread was soft nothing went down with me and scott or else it would of been obvious

It had nothing to do with Welmer.

Strictly between Bing and I.

It was the iTrader thread.

That being said, dosnt help too much when he decides to prune all the threads of my posts in his favour to better himself.

Things are starting to get pretty ridiculous around here…

welmer i hear your mom calling and i think the street lights are on…i asked a question my boy…if you have an issue with me you have my number you can call me or have your dad. punk ass kids

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

sorry for your situation dude … do what works for you I know where you are at !

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

sorry for your situation dude … do what works for you I know where you are at !

==" too good. I get off work depressed and pissed off and arrive at my computer all smiles!

Scott’s accounts are set to ignore… and after this thread his ip’s will be banned. There are systems set up to find shit like that… he will never be welcomed here again…

the conversation was simply about itrader and our efforts to restore the previous scores, a conversation that has been had many times on here and it is still a priority for us but not possible given the constraints clearley laid out by Mike (TPSGR)… http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?159256-FeedBack-...is-it-working-yet

i explained that i do not manage the technical side, and apparently that means he and driftacular (banned temporarily) are allowed to correlate the issue with insinuations about me ripping people off for parts. which of course has never been the case.

since Scott is insistent on insulting me everytime the forum doesnt move in the direction he wants and since he’s already been set to ignore in the past, which apparently did not work, he is done…

This should stand as a life-lesson that i am sure will go unlearned. I’m sure you don’t get up in frnt of your high-school and lie about the prinicipal, nor would you that to the president of a company you work for. Since he is showing the same level of disrespect, even after being given the benefit of the doubt let’s assume there is no hope for him and others like him.

moved to drama… in a bit

^ And there you have it folks, typical douchebaggery, making claims and “trying” to ban me lmao, maybe he should have kept the posts up that he deleted so you all would have understood a bit better. “Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here”
Actually.

If I wish to be around, I will always be.

You can’t expect to try to push out your problems and hide behind a wall.

You may have mod powers, but as we all know. That means very little when your using an insecure version of vBulletin that can easily be modified to adjust user permissions.

Not a good note to end on Bing…

I like that this kid thinks he can arbitrarily just change his user permissions, and that he can just “backup” our current datatables, move them to a new server, and put them online again. One, I am pretty confident in the security on this server, and software. Two, stealing my database would be an international crime, I hope you have a really really good team of lawyers because I do.