hey admin.

can you please delete my account. i no longer use this forum and i want my account to be deleted.

thanks.

no

this is great.jpg

ib4lolz

http://ui25.gamespot.com/1816/ibtl_2.gif

your stuck here forever muhhaha

LOL

buahahahah

the internet is forever, no do overs.

we’re not going to delete an account from the network

if anyone doesnt want to participate here anymore just don’t ever log in again.

LOL just use it to troll hardcore till your banned for lifeee!!

IBTL

Why don’t you want to delete an account? because you will have one less user for your statistics?
i know i could have expected this from a ricer forum but i thought you would be an educated person with common sense, i have a legitimate reason to want my account deleted. It sucks how you can ask someone politely to do something for a good reason and they show how stupid and immature they are. Good job at ruining your reputation. Its sad to know this site is being run by an immature individual.

nothing against the members here or you personally because I’ve used the forum when i owned a 240 and its very helpful and informative but to see an admin act like a child is embarrassing.

You have some issues to address with your demeanor being the admin of the network.

Have yourself a good day sir.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

oh and believe me i know your reaction before you even react. your going to delete the last post and say something “funny” and being the admin all of the users are going to “laugh” and pretend i never said anything depicting the real immature you.

sorry for the short repsonse but the initial request was not taken seriously.

your account on this forum is not your property and just becuase you don’t use it anymore is irrelevent. You can’t call the government and have them remove any record of your existence nor can you call your credit card company and ask them to delete all purchase records… those records are not yours.

the posts, pm’s, feedback and any other activity associated with the account are related to other posts, pm, feedback and other accounts. deleting any one account affects others and the continuity of the content on the network.

statistics do not matter, nor does the ‘value’ of the forum since it isn’t for sale.

and as for a ricer forum… this forum has outlived and out grown all but a select few regional forums in Canada. Other forums die out entirely or get bought and subequently degrade into useless adware portals (TCC, CCA, etc.). This forum gets awesomer every year :slight_smile: