Ontario Z-Car Fest - Sunday Aug. 8, 2004

Looks like the weather is going to be great this weekend, we expect 100+ Z-Cars out for our annual shine & show - held on the beautiful lawns of Appleby College by Lake Ontario in Oakville. There are likely to be some interesting non-Z’s there again this year, last year there were a few 240SX’s and even some vintage Datsun 510’s and 2000 Roadsters.

For more info - check out this link:

www.ontariozcar.com/eventz/2004/tmpzfest04/ultimate.pdf

Hope to see you there - I’ll be the one with the flat black Datsun 510 with a “red-top” plugged in under the hood.

Is there any $$ needed to come to appleby ?

There is no fee to come by for a look see. If you want to show your car (really needs to be a Nissan of special interest like a nice 240SX or Z-car), it’s $20 for Ontario Z-Car Club members and $25 for non-members. Lot’s of prizes, raffles (even a set of Toyo Proxes to be raffled off) - live music, food carts - really was a fun day last year. Should be even bigger and better this year. It’s one of those annual events that just seems to be getting bigger and better every year - this is the 10th annual event - a must see!

Cars start arriving at 9:30AM, judging is 12-1 and it wraps up about 3:30PM.

If only my Silvia had it’s new paint job already :frowning:

Here is more info from the Ontario Z-Car website home page. It’s FREE for spectating if your not showing a car!!!

Z-Fest - August 8 (It’s still on!)
9:00am to 3:30pm
Free to the public
$20/car for OZC members, $25/car for non-members
Registration on the day
(To be eligible for judging, it’s recommended that you arrive before 12:00pm - voting ends at 1pm)
Directions to Appleby College (go to www.ontariozcar.com)

Aw, bring it anyway. My son’s bringing his 180SX and he’s got primer patches all over it (getting painted next week).

I wish I was at the point of having primer patches all over it :wink:

Next year for sure! I’ll definately be coming by to see the cars, lsat year was pretty cool

frig i wish my car was ready for this…