Ooh look at me! v."Trash The Dress"

ide hit it

and by it, i mean you fry :wink:

:lol: faggot

Say 9pm tonight?

[quote=“newman,post:14,topic:36033"”]

as if weddings weren’t a huge waste of money already…

[/quote]

truff

great pics :tup:

i kept waiting to see lots of ropes and a train coming?

[quote=“drvnkd,post:24,topic:36033"”]

i kept waiting to see lots of ropes and a train coming?

[/quote]

lol and a villain with a long curly mustache wearing a top hat?

make it 10 :gay3:

seriously, those pictures are awesome. That was a great idea.

We thought of that too late.

EDIT: The ropes thing. Would have been cool though. :tup: Plus we were burning daylight and wanted to get to the beach.

[quote=“Locutus,post:23,topic:36033"”]

truff

great pics :tup:

[/quote]

looks like soemone won’t be getting any from mrs karus for awhile.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:27,topic:36033"”]

We thought of that too late.

EDIT: The ropes thing. Would have been cool though. :tup: Plus we were burning daylight and wanted to get to the beach.

[/quote]

well… you can use it as an out.

if you ever fall out of love etc…
you can rekindle it by retaking some old photo’s…
bring rope then accidentally go out for a beer?

Haha when we got to the beach we were such a spectacle. Didn’t stop one dude from offering me a beer. He must have been drinking for a while because he wouldn’t believe that it’s just a dumb fun photoshoot. He was convinced it was really a movie. The lack of a video camera didn’t seem to bother him…

lol
see… even the beer ties in…

the only “unplanned” even would be the train schedule :tup:

[quote=“AFhockey31,post:11,topic:36033"”]

holy shit its matt damon !!!

[/quote]

You shouldn’t be drunk this early. :nono:

that is actually awesome :tup:

[quote=“Johnnylude,post:4,topic:36033"”]

I just got married and my wifes dress cost 2K+. I dont think she will be trashing it anytime soon. I would love to trash my tux from After Hours.

[/quote]

WORD i would love to do this but she dropped about the same on hers i think 1800…

but yea wtf, never going to be used again, this looks like a lot more fun :tup:

Now I know that logic is typically wasted on women so I’m sure I’m preaching to the choir here, but if you want to do it you can argue: The money is already spent. It’s going to cost several hundred to clean it after the wedding, for what? To sit in a box? Who’s daughter is going to wear a 30 year old dress? Did your wife wear her mother’s dress? You can send it uncleaned to Brides Against Breast Cancer, even after trashing. Then claim it on your income tax filing.

My wife’s dress was $5k but she bought it second hand. She may have been able to sell it a 3rd time for $1000, take out the $400 to clean/press it first, that’s a $600 profit. We’re not cleaning it before shipping it to Brides Against Breast Cancer, so we’ll just claim $600 charitable deduction on our taxes. Fun photoshoot, finances equal out, a charity gets a donation. :gotme:

those pics & memories are worth it james.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:35,topic:36033"”]

Now I know that logic is typically wasted on women so I’m sure I’m preaching to the choir here, but if you want to do it you can argue: The money is already spent. It’s going to cost several hundred to clean it after the wedding, for what? To sit in a box? Who’s daughter is going to wear a 30 year old dress? Did your wife wear her mother’s dress? You can send it uncleaned to Brides Against Breast Cancer, even after trashing. Then claim it on your income tax filing.

My wife’s dress was $5k but she bought it second hand. She may have been able to sell it a 3rd time for $1000, take out the $400 to clean/press it first, that’s a $600 profit. We’re not cleaning it before shipping it to Brides Against Breast Cancer, so we’ll just claim $600 charitable deduction on our taxes. Fun photoshoot, finances equal out, a charity gets a donation. :gotme:

[/quote]

hmm might try and push for that donation route - she has a good friend struggling w/breast cancer so shes been big on raising money for it :tup:

those pictures are HOT :wink: you guys look amazing and that’s a great idea.

[quote=“newman,post:14,topic:36033"”]

as if weddings weren’t a huge waste of money already…

[/quote]

Says the guy who owns 4 cars and rents. :sword:

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Nikuk,post:36,topic:36033"”]

those pics & memories are worth it james.

[/quote]

:loopie: all day long