Oooops

ABC News: Teen Crash Driver May Have Been Texting

Text messages were sent back and forth on a 17-year-old girl’s cell phone moments before her sport utility vehicle slammed head-on into a truck, killing her and four other recent high school graduates, police said Friday.

Bailey Goodman was driving her friends to her parents’ vacation home when her SUV, which had just passed a car, swerved back into oncoming traffic, hit a tractor-trailer and burst into flames. Five days earlier, the five teenagers had graduated together from high school in Fairport, a Rochester suburb.

Goodman’s inexperience at the wheel, evidence she was driving above the speed limit at night on a winding, two-lane highway and a succession of calls and text messages on her phone were cited by Sheriff Phil Povero as possible factors in the June 28 crash in western New York’s Finger Lakes region.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ap_hs_crash_070627_ms.jpg

sad

Just a reminder, folks, to put the fucking phone down and drive.

X 1,000,000

x3

but what a shame

prpbbly the truck drivers fault. lol that usually what they say.

x4

wow that is terrible

that’s so sad…texting & driving is so dangerous

some people like to use their cars as phone booths

that is sad

and too many times im guilty of txting while driving i need to stop

your a tard

texting while driving is a bad idea in the first place…i do it myself…but i have learned where the keys are without having to look down even once…still something i shouldn’t do…but damn don’t take your eyes off the road for even a second

truth

sad…

Texting is worse than talking on the phone while driving. It should not be done.

that blows :frowning:

5 times the loss ^

darwinism, might be cruel but that’s the way it goes