Texting

““A friend of my co-worker who rides motorcycles sent this to me. The story goes that the girl that is sitting down on the right side of the pic was texting while driving the red Pontiac and came up on this motorcycle and the truck that were stopped at a stop light/stop sign and she plowed into and on top of the motorcycle. Incredibly the guy on the motorcycle wasn’t killed. He was projected into the back of the truck and got away with no real serious injuries.””" :eek:

hawaiian punch FTW

They need to take away that dumb bitch’s license.

probably that high output v6

faster then yours :finger::booty:

A girl ran me off the road the other day while fking with her phone. I proceeded to knock on her window at the next red light where I kindly took the phone from her hands and threw it off the ground. By all means if you can multi task do it, if not, watch the road.

wow

The guy on the bike had better count his lucky stars, I think he just used all of them…and for the girl, strip the license (and maybe her shirt)

and she didnt call the cops? ( Or couldnt because the phone was broke? :kekegay: )

now a days you cant even call someone an asshole without them calling the police on you for christ sake.

dunno, I sped off like it was nobodys business. it was a white iPhone, I doubt it survived to make a call.

damn

hellova picture though :dunno:

texting sucks ass. She should lose her license.

i ran a kid off the road yesterday that was texting. i feel a little better now. :slight_smile:

:rofl:

:bowrofl:

i txt at red lights and stop signs while holding the break tightly. why cant these dumb assholes just wait a few minutes till the next light. its not rocket science.i hope they take her lisence, impound the car, and make her pay for a brand new bike…maybe serve some time for atempted murder lol.

when your on a bike you get use to watching everyone around you. i use the theroy no one sees you always be prepared to be cut of.

Ext… when i rode alot i seen a few side mirrors come of at redlights