Open callout: Honda S2000

My buddy is in town for the weekend, he wants to possibly do some runs tonight. 2000 Honda S2k… mods: header, test pipe, intake, invidia exhaust. If someone with an equal- ish car would like to run, post up.

i’d be down for a run…slow roll/dig…ive ran an 05 s2k with intake exhaust and i dont even know what i pulled on him (we’ve run a bunch of times, he used to get me up top when i was totally stock but once the exhaust went on it was a diff story) when is he looking to run?

maybe tonight… sg?

tonight works…ill be at mighty tho…i live too far from SG and dont know anyone there besides layzie

my car is runnin now, but i think im a little too quick for him.

if you guys wanna shoot down to mighty tonight ill be there with a few ppl…i think 01audi wants to get some runs in…he’ll probably pull buses tho but its all in fun

run em john

what about caska? im pretty sure his s2k isnt bone stock.

hai, who’s playing tonight?

i said id be down to do some runs with em and whoever…theres a shit ton of ppl heading to mighty again tonight so we’ll see whats up later…

X2

we got tied up at Turbo LS1 SS’s shop tonight… if anyone wants to run were heading for a cruise toward SG in 5 mins… prob a bit too late, just for the off chance someone still might be out.

had some runs against a stock LS1 ta… see kill vids

pulls in an NA s2000 are just about pointless, at least they were from a roll though.

i thought it would be a little closer with the LS1 than that though.