s2000>GTI

did 3 pulls with cky89. 40 roll to whatever. first run i pulled at least 2 cars and shut it down around 110 second run i missed 3rd and steve had me by about 3/4 car third run i pulled another 2 cars shut down around 110 again. :tup:

ps he had a fat kid and shortblock in his car. i had a twiggy fellow and bald as tires :gotme:. we need to roll empty next time.

whats done to the s2k?

odd…

Witnessed an a4 and es2k from 40 - 110 115 ish and it was about half a car for the stook

It’s bone ass stock.

Good runs Bryan. If we run again I’m gonna make sure my car is empty lol.

Lies its still slow, lol nice runs.

honda>vw

OBV

BUT DUDE, CHECK OUT MY PLUSH INTERIOR :lol:

DSM>honda. don’t believe me? it’s written on the roof of my car!

are you still on stage 2 programming with no exhaust?:smash2: You crazy mang as soon as I get a hard pipe for my throttlebody I’ll take a few with ya if your down.

A few runs? fuck that lol. Getting raped is no fun.

i almost caught up in my sick fbod lol

Well we’ll see homes I just got my car outa the body shop hopfully I can get somone to fab me up a throttlebody pipe that won’t blow off. You didn’t answer my question…

lol…almost…lol :slight_smile:

lol nah i dont thin it was ever on stg 2. idfk. idc, lol

well i finally found out how to turn off my hi beams lol

man, what are you driving these days? borrowing mom’s?

YOU DICK! lmao. I was like wtf man those lights are fucking BRIGHT! lol.

Car looks pretty good. You srsly need to spray the fucking piss outta that bitch!!!

Naw I’ve been forced into mouching rides off of anyone I can get for the last 3 weeks… thanks for the speedy fix autohaus!!! hah they are lucky I’m so patient

good runs. i love being the twigy passenger

110MPH with bald tires on the street? Yikes.

just the rear tires are bald, dunno why. the fronts are great lol.

the paint is nice too :slight_smile: