Had a fun night tonight!

Coming home from work, met up with a couple people going in and out of Lockport.

First was an Sk2. We ended up just doing rolling runs, but they are quicker than i thought. I dropped to 2nd, at 40 (6000rpm’s so i was in lift) and we were even…for a couple of seconds then he was putting car lengths on me. We ended up stopping at the CU in lockport and talking for a little bit, he seemed like a cool guy who i guess moved up here from Myrtle Beach and has been looking for some fun (So…if you see a tan S2k around, feel free to run with him)

Then, after going through lockport, an 04 CTS crept up on me. We took it to the backroads this time, got side by side, and went (more rolling runs, but these were much longer)

He pulled car lengths on me up until about 80, then i was catching up. At 100 we were even again, and 120 i was a few cars ahead. This was about a mile or 2 run. Stopped and talked with him for a little while, Another cool guy. Turns out he has the v8 (ls6 if he was correct) w/ the manual tranny. Oh, he also had 3 other people in his car, luckily, otherwise i’m sure he would have walked all over me.

Talked with both, neither had heard of this site, told 'em to hop on and go to a few meets, hopefully they do.

OH, and for the people that dont know, i only have a Celica GTS 6-speed w/ CAI and exhaust (N/A inline 4 w/ ~160whp).

cool to fun… becareful!

nice runs T UP

s2K runs, yes, sounds about right…CTS-V no…you did not catch back up to him and pass him at 120…not trying to be a dick, he was either lying to you or was just messing with you if he did have the CTS-V…there is nooooo possible way your celiqua kept up with that caddy…but :tup: to running anyways

and what ILC said, be careful on those backroads…deer FTL

Hmmm, I was in Lockport last night…I never find anyone to run.

It was probably the base v6 5 speed cts.

It was the ls6 but it had 4 ppl in it!

it took a mile or 2 to get to 120?

What color was it?? Did you see any V badges? If the guy had any driving capability he shoudlve left you in the dust because the 04V def has the LS6 mangg

a tan s2k never seen one prolly looks sweet! good runs

lol, no. By the time i was at 120, i was by him, but we just kept going regardless…besides on the road, there were some hills/turns that made us keep slowing down.

As for the V thing, again- it was 11pm, on a backroad with no streetlights, and i really wasn’t looking to find out which it was, plus right up until we went , i was infront and he was following me.

If it was the base cts, fine- doesnt change the fact that i had fun…i’m not driving the celica to blow other cars out of the water, just to have some mutual fun…thats the only reason i shared.

and 1BADGPGT, hopefully i get my car back tomorrow :wink:

good runs
i dout it was a CTSv guy down the road from me has one and he loves beating on it
for a caddy there rockets

If it was the base cts, fine- doesnt change the fact that i had fun…“i’m not driving the celica to blow other cars out of the water, just to have some mutual fun…thats the only reason i shared.”

lol fag did you put those coilovers on yet? good thing your car is slow as zhit you probly wouldn’t be telling us this story. It is a clean looking celica when its not taking out ground hogs.

^^I Dont even have my car right now, probably won’t be done until tuesday thanks to the holiday weekend. But the week of the 1st i have 4 days off in a row, so i’m going to replace the endlinks and put them on then. I still need to get the f’ing spoiler mounted too- just broke as fuck after buying the tires/rims/z2.

Tan S2K? Gross.

Im usually out n 'bout…maybe we’ll have a random run in…maybe even on one of them “backroads”.

if you drive a tan S2k…Ive never seen it.

cool to see people driving celicas hard