opening a we buy gold stand near hvcc

If you ever need help getting half oz, 1oz, 10oz or even 100oz coins, bars ext of pure silver lemme know, I get that shit all the time… Ill sell it at spot.

Same goes with gold coins, ingets, bars ext too but obviously way more expensive.

Yeah I’ll def let u know if I need some more which will be likely. I can’t believe Gold hit 1600 2 days ago…they were just dipping into 1400s at the beg of July…I wish i had extra money to blow :eek3

You serious?

I stopped following gold when it topped 1000.

Actually thinking about it, it wasn’t that long ago :rofl

It’s blowing up out of proportion.

its killing the business to be honest… so many new shops opening, new gold buying laws starting and no ones making as much anymore.

Of course, even before it got this big the cash4gold by mail was huge with commercials everywhere.

If the ship is clearly good, everybody will jump on it and sink it.

Goes back to the story of risk vs potential.

I told you fuckers to watch silver.

The refiner I go to deals with silver oxide batteries alot which are just like watch batteries and those tiny small round batteries. He buys them by the pound, not a ton of money but people go around getting that shit for free or close to free bc most just throw them out… Its pretty new right now but Watch, pretty soon now everyones gonna be advertising that they buy silver oxide batteries.

cant wait for this bubble to pop and everyone goes broke. time for a bail out, again.

im not quite sure your talking about the jewelery business but lemme point something out anyway…

What would you say an average job paid weekly? Between $400-700 maybe??

Well even though theres a million fucking people buying gold everyones still making damn money… It sucks because the people who starrtted the business arent making retarded money anymore but regaurdless everyones making a living.

All it takes is 1 old lady or 1 gangsta ass ni99a to come in and sell there 1 oz chain for extra cash, rent money, re-up money lol, whatever.

They pay $200-300 for the chain and get back $839 just like that… 1 deal and they made the paycheck for the week.

im talking about when gold prices drop back down. it cant keep going up and up forever.

oh bro, shit will be awesome when it drops back down, I hope it drops down like a motherfucker so all these fuckers close up shop…

Theres a good and a bad to it going up or down.

Being so high not alotta people have the cash needed to lay out the money for the gold, alot of the time your laying out anywhere between $20-80k a WEEK.

But at the same time the higher the gold the more profit involved.

When its low im hoping most people will just give up but it might backfire becuase lower price means less money you have to dish out to buy which might mean even morrreeee fuckers trying to buy

not true one bit. i dont even know your last name, but i have seen you numerous times, its tough to miss the cars you have. i have stood next to you many of times, and ive seen you in the gym a while back. doesnt give me any reason to talk to you, or give an ounce of care. you still hold a grudge about me calling you out about your 3000GT dyno claims :lol

its all good. i have far more important things to worry about :tbu

I thought we squashed the beef bro? I wrote that reply before we did so… New slate, scratch you and twomodified4u off of that list as I reconciled problems with him as well.

ive been tied up for a few days, im not even sure what today even is :ahh

To the OP…I don’t know you but I wish you luck. There is alot of competition out there. I work for a company that sells product to a MAJOR cash for gold business, and they aren’t doing too well. They are way behind on thier bills. Its so bad, that myself and the CFO are trying to convince the owners of the company to drop the business they give us. We have caught them in so many lies over the past 2 months its not funny. A couple of years ago it was a good business to be in, but like you said, there is so much competition its tough. I wish you the best

GOLD WILL NEVER DROP ITS GONNA GO TO 1 MILLION AN OUNCE

:lol

selling crack is more baller than selling gold

till your doing life in prison fror a couple mesily oz’s

Who do you work for and whats the company are your selling to? Must be a half ass company to be broke, my refiner has $750k in cash in his desk at all times and can come up with 10 mill if you had the quantity. My refiner is a friend and makes upwards of $60-70k a WEEK. He does insane quantity.

If youd like maybe you can talk to your people and see if I can help you out? Depending on quantity I can pay you 89-92% in cash for your scrap and ill come to you.

Both Gold and Silver is up. My jeweler in the diamond district makes a good amount of money buying gold today to sell tomorrow. Since it is priced per gram, he is making extra profit by buying today at X and selling tomorrow at Y but then also profiting on the fact that his purchase price is much lower. Even before the price of gold sky rocketed, a lot of these companies made a huge amount of profit by buying scrap from people. Blah.