Capital Ca$h for Gold LOLZ

Holy Crap

Shady and there a vendor on here also?

cant wait to hear his side…

Get your popcorn ready I have a feeling this is going to be epic.

:pop :pop

i like the first line about the shotgun incident.

Too bad he doesn’t sell weed with those scales.

sounds like he will only be having to pay some sort of fine.

If he’s smart you probably won’t see him post in here too much til it’s over.

I would make the point though that since he sells his services on this site that he probably owes the forum some sort of explanation. Or like you said, he can wait until the case goes to the supreme court.

He’ll just make up some excuse, he seems to be too big of a badass to ever admit any wrongdoing. Just sucks his building of his eclipse is at the hands of stealing from everyday citizens, if I was CRC I would push that car out to the middle of the road and put a free sign on it LOL.

dont being me into this!

:skid

Would be epic.

saw it on the news a few min ago, I lol’d. I guess they are gonna push for him to pay like $70k which is the max amount they can go after.

Curious how there were not criminal charges of fraud in this case?

Legal definition of fraud is:

"A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features."

Hahahahaha but if he really is guilty of the accusations I totally agree

Oh fuck. Lololol

And here we go with interwebs lawyers…

It was just a question, and I pulled that definition from a legal website. I don’t understand how what he did is any different then the definition provided.