And THIS is why I HATE the fucking cops

Because there is NO FUCKING JUSTICE! Youll probably all see if on the news later so I thought if get this out of the way now…

Today some mother fucker comes in trying to sell a “18k white gold chain” Value to me would have been $8,500… White gold is very hard to test for and fake shit passes all the scratch and acid tests… The only way to test it would be file into the chain which I couldnt do becuase I didnt make a deal with the guy yet and if he didnt like my price he would have taken back a broken chain… I gave the guy $3,300 to find out 10 minutes later it was fake… 15 minutes later a guy comes in with the SAME out of state license with the SAME EXACT FUCKING CHAIN!!! The fucking BALLSSSS those greedy FUCKSS!!! I told the guy to give me a minute let me check it out in the back room… I called the police but the dumb fuck dispatch lady couldnt here me give her the adress and asking me over and over again… The guy realized I was calling the cops so he said “hey I really gotta go” I said one minute just checking it out… he then says “I left my phone in the car ill be right back” and fucking bolts for the door… I grab my shotgun and tell the dude to get the fuck on the floor and dont move… The guy despite being held at gun point decides to run anyway out of the store towards hoffmans car wash… I didnt shoot the guy becuase realisticlly he wasnt trying to cause me harm and I would have gotten a manslaughter charge if I did… I chase the guy to the sidewalk right by hoffmans car wash and throw him to the floor and kept him on the floor hoping police would soon be there… Albany Sherriffs ended up just passing by even though this was in Colonie and jumped out and held me at gun point and arrested me…

The cops questioned the scumbag who tried to fuck me and asked him where do you live his reply “I live in Queens Ny”
How did you get here “I took a taxi” (meanwhile he has mercedes keys on him"
Why did you say you came in a taxi but a witness said you told the cash for gold guy you had to get your cell phone in your car? “I dont know sir, if he didnt want to buy it he didnt have to buy it”

Cops were originally “on my side” they drove around with the dudes keys trying to find a mercedes parked within a walking distance of the store, but found nothing…

End story, guy gets to walk free, I get charged with 3 different charges…

that’s just royal bullshit

Sorry to hear man.

that sucks … what were you charged with ?

mennacing, reckless endagerment and criminal possesion of a weapon. shit charges, but still dude, I was protecting my fucking business, if I wanted to shoot the fucking guy I would have done it IN or NEAR my store, not 600 feet down the street!

Sorry to hear dude…at least he didnt get you for 8500.

Second you left the store with the gun is when all of those charges would apply. Even if he dropped to the floor in your shop, you could have been charged with something similar to kidnapping, like false or unlawful imprisonment. Happens all the time unfortunately, and almost always sticks.

should have shot him and said fuck the chain checking

So I don’t understand why you hate the cops out of this? You pulled a gun on a guy who wasn’t armed. He didn’t threaten your life did he?

you should keep a tranq gun under the counter…just shoot em and make em go to sleep. remove tranq. call cops. but srsly…its never the bad guys that get caught anymore. bullshit imo. sorry man

should of shot him and said you tought he was pulling a weapon. minute you left the store with the gun you fucked yourself. Hope it works out for you in the end. should have left the gun in the store.

This. Definitely sucks because the guy was trying to scam you too.

Becuase I was trying to do the right thing by calling the cops in the first place and by doing so backfired in my face. Obviously I had no intention of shooting the guy otherwise I woulda IN the store… I lost $3,300 dude and detaining him until the cops came was my ONLY hope to get it back. I dont care HOW much money I or anyone else has dude, $3,300 is alot of money to just throw away… If I had let that guy just run as I called the police they never would have gotten him.

DID scam me*

The two guys had to be greedy, they HAD to go back for ANOTHER round. Thats some crazy balls if you ask me.

Do you have the guys name? I feel like you could sue him.

If white gold is so hard to test, why even bother buying it and taking the chance?

Sucks, man. I suppose if this guy did scam you and you were arrested and the charges are going to stick you could sue the guy for scamming you. I imagine this guy will be on the police report and would have to give a real name.

Have the guy that I actually DID buy the 1 chain off of’s license and im sure I could get the other guys as Colonie police took him to the station for questioning… Unless he has some kind of Tax id saying hes IN the gold business I dont think I can do much

10k and 14k white gold is nothing to test, its 18k white gold thats hard to test. Honestly, your right, I probably shouldnt have even thought about it the SECOND I thought it was sketchy, but saw a possible $5,200 profit and just went with it.

I guess the law is if your a regular civilian selling something you “dont know” is fake or “say” you dont know if fake, your not liable, its the dealers loss… If your in the same business however which they DEF were as they knew wtf they were doing its a felony to sell something you KNOW is fake… The only problem would be proving this information which I dont have to resources to do.

Should of left the gun and just beat the shit out of him and took your money back.