Opinion on racing seats for this accord...

Im going straight up ghetto style 189/pair racing seats for my accord here, but not sure if i want to go just black, or a JDM red style/type. Let me know what yall think?? …i dont know how it will look with the tan… it does have black carpeting :dunno: :puzzled:

teh car:

Just go Black, it will look a HELL of alot better then Red… IMO…

i vote for black…

blACK
cheepo nex seats

H22 Accord??

…black seats all the way!

if it’s an h22 turdbo you can go red… otherwise black!!!

:rofl: only then is he allowed to go red!!

h22a+turbo=pain in the ass that engine suxor to boost

like an ls1???

well see here in a few more weeks
but honestly i think it will be a boat laod easier then that prelude

it will work is Bartek is doing it!

black… and dear god, please dont buy NEX seats. Those things are unsafe at best.

unsafe??? i was going to get a set before i finish the six… whats un safE?

explain!!

:eek3:

ya, dont worry im not buying the NEX seats…i know the garbage that they are. …but what i may purchase instead could be equally as junk, so we’ll c.

Looks like black… it was funny…i parked something red behind it one day and could see the red through the window and it didnt’ look that bad…but black it is.

kolars backing cracked,fabric fades really bad…jay’s cracked,fabric faded as well. there just a super cheap seat, garbage IMO

if u really wanna get a set of seats doug just invest in a set of sparco speeds.there relatively cheap and wont break or fade on u,thats what i had in the eclipse at one time.

thats odd…i feel the complete opposite! that has to be one of my fav’s to boost. Tons of room in a civic to boost, you can remove enough BS in an accord/prelude to make room (a/c, PS, cruise, etc…) Makes tons of power and torque with not nearly the amount of gingerbread since you have a top notch injection setup and the displacement to make something happen… any honda of mine (god forbid), will have the ‘big block’ :thumbsup:

thats cause there FAT ASSES!!! :hsdance:

The back of the NEX seats are made of some sort of fiberglass or polymer shit… i wouldnt wanna be in an accident with those things. I bet they would explode upon impact.

i can’t see spending $1000 + on seats… it seems like they are either JUNK or full race ready. :dunno:

this is what im talking about:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33701&item=2478323902&rd=1 :bigok: