opinions on new computer

My laptop has been fucking up and i needed a new desktop for florida so i got a dell (I know there garbage but i had some extra dell credit) neways hows this look.

Pentium® D Processor 820 with Dual Core Technology (3.20GHz, 800FSB)
1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz- 2DIMMs
19 inch Ultrasharp™ 1905FP Digital Flat Panel
256MB PCI Express™ x16 (DVI/VGA/TV-out) nVidia GeForce 6800
160GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache

I know AMD has eclipsed intel but dell doesnt offer them. The $100 digital 19" LCD and free 2nd day shipping helped ease the pain of buying a third dell but im behind on my computer shit so hows this setup?

Dell does offer AMD, you just have to look :slight_smile:

anyways thats the exactl system my father just got, seems to like it, dell isnt that bad, if u know where they hide the restore partition, something they forget to tell you.

i found that my biggest problem is they allways have software problems, mostly dell software problems. Then when you call to find out what the deal is if you get someone who speaks english they tell you “oh we dont cover software issues, even if they are our own”. My recent problem with the laptop was that all of a sudden i get a error saying my video card doesnt work with the version of windows im using :confused: it took 2 days to get the computer outta VGA 400x600 man that sucked.