or trade: 94 Subaru Svx and 97 Dodge Stratus

Hello all :wave:

I have 2 cars I am trying to get rid of, I need a truck… lol

First is an auto 1997 Dodge stratus with 111xxx. It’s haggard, needs a power steering rack and a battery. It ran when I got it but the battery was killed shortly after. It won’t jump start and its not really worth my time/money to fix. $500 Some one can part this out and make some money or get it running and use it for the hangover.

Second is a 1994 SVX with 144xxx. I have been driving this while I work on my e30. It’s rusty, runs good but leaks oil due to valve cover gaskets. I will be replacing a cv shaft before it is sold. It will need wheels and tires. The tires are bald and one of the wheels is damaged.
If you know MKE this is his infamous duct tape svx lol. Yes it has speed tape NFG. I do have some no name wheels and brand new falken 912s on it right now. I don’t want to sell them but if it makes or breaks the deal then I will throw them in for a bit more. I am looking for $1500. You could part the interior out and make your money back. If it doesn’t sell then that is what I will be doing.

I am looking for a truck, I would like a manual but it isn’t necessary. Dodge or Chevy only.

I will have pics up soon, sorry for the inconvenience.