Orange.....muscle car?

No idea what it was. Between it getting dark out, and my lack of knowledge of older cars, I don’t know what it was.

Had to run some errands tonight, on the way home, saw this orange fastback-looking thing turning onto a road that opens up pretty good. Before it opens up, he keeps blipping the throttle, lunging it forward, big smile on his and his buddy’s face.

Hit the straight away, and he looks over. I give him the go ahead hand forward, hear it downshift, and the exhaust screams. I toss it in third, lowish-RPM, and he puts about half a car, maybe more, on me while I’m spooling. Hit 4k RPM and 24PSI comes screaming up. Ran through third, and a very little bit of fourth, before I looked back. He was buslengths back, little dots for headlights :slight_smile:

Car is a '97 Eclipse GSX, 3065-powered, currently flowing about ~50lbs/min

Not really close, but it made my night a little better :smiley:

What are you driving? Last I knew you had the LS1 Miata, did you hang on to that or sell it?

Edited to clarify.

nice kill jesse

Beating old muscle cars is SO much fun. You know they never expected it. Good kill.

Hey I have a 97 gsx also, is urs white?

Here’s my “Members Cars” thread -

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46700

anyone own a white turbo eclipse that runs high 11’s at like 118-119 ish? Seen it at prp a few times, nota bad car.

Good kill, i had no idea you got rid of the miata

The miata was cool, but he missed the turbo!

Nice ride man! Mine’s like the same color lol.