ordering delivery vehicle for the pizzeria and have Ordered toady **UPDATE** 4/9/07

Depending on how long you have it the ABS “might” pay for it self depending on the reduction. Seeing as others are driving it, it would probably be a good idea.

No idea on the engine, but basing this on nothing I’d lean towards the 2.2 unless you are planning on hauling a lot around.

Me first. :mamoru:

how the fuck do you figure someone spends $500 a month on pizza? or do you sell crack and underage whores too?

Damn dude it I mispoke.I meant to say $500 a yr.Having a bad easter holiday?
D

If you are even considering letting other people drive it, you shouldn’t even consider ABS an option. Get the ABS. Also if you own a shop and are using it for “the delivery mobile” You might want to speak with Joe’s dad first. The laws in NYS governing auto insurance and liability laws. When damages that excede what insurance covers happens the burden lies on the owner of the vehicle. DO some research its some scarry ish. One of the reasons I made my ex-HO sell her car that was in MY name.

:lol:

That makes more sense, but still… hard to believe. People are freakin lazy.

Went and ordered the truck today.Got the exact truck as in this link except with black interior.-
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/10/06/chevy-introduces-hhr-panel/
It only came with the 2.4 175HP engine.I got it in bright red,which wasn’t available on reg HHR’s in 07.Chrome rims were only 300 my cost so I said wth.I got the ABS,Conv. package(cruise,keyless,remote start) Auto,and the LT package.So as it comes in I’ll have it vinyled and have the coolest delivery Vehicle on G.I. Yo.:roll2:
D

The SSR has a lot of potential. I think it’s hot as it is, and I don’t really like GM.

wow i didnt know they were gonna do these, very cool! i have always loved the ol skool panel trucks!!
http://www.autoblog.com/media/2006/10/x07ct_hr071.jpg

A set of these wheels painted to match with a nice stance would be soo badass!
http://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/large/usw-52-5010.jpg

thats soo awesome will u deliever pizza to hamburg ? hahah

For the amount of driving why not get a hybrid of some sort?

Does GM even have any Hybrid cars yet? I was thinking of trying to use a few favors and seeing if I could get one of those Chevy Volts in pre-production stage as like a test mule.Probably a HUGE longshot but who knows.I wanted it a little bit for the wow factor,be it only a small amount.
D

Hamburg may be a little far,but if it is a large enough order I will do it.My buddy says he has a 300Tray:headbang: order in June for me in LKPT.You think I will turn down a $4-5,000 order?I know ppl in the falls that are going to order from me.Obviously I’m not going to deliver a sub there,but a cpl trays and buckets turn into $75+ order quite quick.
D

That panel truck actually looks really cool. +1 on the moon caps!

Don’t drivers usually use their own vehicles ? You could have saved the overhead.

You know where to go when u need that truck striped or lettered :slight_smile:

I didn’t want you to have to deliver in Billy(goat).I don’t want to put in print the reasons:snky: .I also do plan on delivering once in awhile.Also when I have ppl doorhang, they can use the vehicle.
D
P.S. 1 more post and we are tied.I’ll reply to Kevs post in another reply

A bud of mine that helps me out now and then is going to do it de gratis sp?.
All I have to do is pay for the Vinyl.I never knew you did this tho.If he whine too much I’ll give ya the job.I do remember now someone n the club doing it tho.
D
P.S. Butchie 408- misterO 408

All I know is I like Stan’s pizza. Yours better be good. lol

uh-oh Butchie now on
D
409:D

Go read the Taco bell threads then come see me.Maybe I’ll have the pics delivered today if I get time.U have never seen a dirtier place ever. remember the last health inspection was 3 pages.They don’t do that to give you your money worth.His place is alot nicer now(building),but cleanliness does not have to do with the building, its how you keep the place.
D