ordering delivery vehicle for the pizzeria and have Ordered toady **UPDATE** 4/9/07

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:40,topic:27234"”]

Go read the Taco bell threads then come see me.Maybe I’ll have the pics delivered today if I get time.U have never seen a dirtier place ever. remember the last health inspection was 3 pages.They don’t do that to give you your money worth.His place is alot nicer now(building),but cleanliness does not have to do with the building, its how you keep the place.
D

[/quote]

I’ll be waiting. I’ll give you a try, but if it’s nasty, I’ll stick with Stan’s. I think the rats are what gives it the flavor!

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:40,topic:27234"”]

Go read the Taco bell threads then come see me.Maybe I’ll have the pics delivered today if I get time.U have never seen a dirtier place ever. remember the last health inspection was 3 pages.They don’t do that to give you your money worth.His place is alot nicer now(building),but cleanliness does not have to do with the building, its how you keep the place.
D

[/quote]

im sure this is already out there but where are/is the the new business located

[quote=“strokingnova,post:42,topic:27234"”]

im sure this is already out there but where are/is the the new business located

[/quote]

Grand Island Blvd just past Fantasy Island on the left.

[quote=“walter,post:25,topic:27234"”]

:lol:

That makes more sense, but still… hard to believe. People are freakin lazy.

[/quote]

hmm the place a work at the “regulars” probably order 2 or three times a week so at prolly 20 dollars a order that between 3 and 5 thousand dollars a year

looking for employees? i need a 2nd job

ok so now where is this place is it open yet… have a diner location i want pizza

Buy an xB

[quote=“Daddie,post:47,topic:27234"”]

Buy an xB

[/quote]

no.

I get angry when I see one of those. Like physically angry, I turn red, and steam exits my ears. And I know I’m not the only one who feels that way.

I will not patronize your business if you have an xB. Odds are I will throw a brick through your window for having such horrible taste.

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:37,topic:27234"”]

A bud of mine that helps me out now and then is going to do it de gratis sp?.
All I have to do is pay for the Vinyl.I never knew you did this tho.If he whine too much I’ll give ya the job.I do remember now someone n the club doing it tho.
D
P.S. Butchie 408- misterO 408

[/quote]

yeah my father lol

not me.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:49,topic:27234"”]

yeah my father lol

not me.

[/quote]

Yo D! You’ll be at the benefit. There is a Gift certificate from Kevin’s Dad for pinstriping or lettering. Just win it, support a cause and get your pie wagon lettered…

[quote=“vq30de,post:48,topic:27234"”]

no.

I get angry when I see one of those. Like physically angry, I turn red, and steam exits my ears. And I know I’m not the only one who feels that way.

I will not patronize your business if you have an xB. Odds are I will throw a brick through your window for having such horrible taste.

[/quote]

better resale, better gas mileage, better reliability.

Both look hideous.

xB > HHR

HHR seriously is tied for the 2nd ugliest car ever, 1st is the azzteck.

[quote=“Daddie,post:51,topic:27234"”]

[/quote]

touche

[quote=“Daddie,post:51,topic:27234"”]

[/quote]

But it’s just so ugly, and boxy…

oh wait I like that.

no f in way the HHr is uglier than the box on wheels!! My neighbor drives that POS and he couldnt get laid in a whore house with that thing, its soo bad, so many design flaws in that POS.

Remember I get a discount on the HHR and the engine is made in Tonawanda(actually the 2.4 isn’t) and I agree the Xb and honda element are by far the ugliest vehicles on the road.I actually got the keys today and should be ready in about 4 weeks.
D

congrats :tup:

I have alot of work coming up on the Island this year so I will have to swing by!

[quote=“98SS10,post:28,topic:27234"”]

wow i didnt know they were gonna do these, very cool! i have always loved the ol skool panel trucks!!

A set of these wheels painted to match with a nice stance would be soo badass!

[/quote]

thats hot, what are those left over z24 cavalier wheels?

Cool Z I’ll be there.
Mr Reid,They look strikingly similar to that black Mustang in your sig.:smiley:
D

so u looking for employees?