Oregon Introduces Bill to Prohibit Sale of Aftermarket Parts

goddamn hippies!!!

i like that “let me google that…” thing. clever. :slight_smile:

ok so i was more focused on annoying vehicle restrictions and not the broad spectrum of things. there is much blurring on party lines so you will find inconsistencies everywhere. im talking the pure definition of conservative and liberal.

im just tired of everyone drinking the “global warming” koolaid and making up bogus laws that place more restriction on the car enthusiast. global warming is a theory. not a fact.

Brian

:picard:

on a side note, I just heard about NYS banning the use of ipods in crosswalks. wtf. that can only hurt yourself and therefor they have no write to govern it. not like cell phones in cars where you can kill somebody.

yeah, like you have any room to :picard: me lol

yet another stupid imposing law.

Brian

The more I listen to real news and follow government legislation, opinions, and the like the more I realize how incredibly INCOMPETENT some of these people in office are.

It really is ridiculous. I don’t know how some of these idiots get into office.
They lack the intelligence, experience, and knowledge to develop some of the legislation they are pushing.

Might as well pull a rabbit out of their ass. That would make more sense.

is Oregon a republican or democrat state, NY is surely democrat, so is California, both giving it to the car culture up the ass, I’m wondering what side we should be on here.

wow, that’s just a complete nonsense…