oswego SNOW pics

[quote=“JayS,post:19,topic:24774"”]

Was it the same co-worker who talked you into being a Leaf’s fan, because that would explain a lot.

[/quote]

rofl

Holy Shittt thats it. i’m loading my sleds up

[quote=“JayS,post:19,topic:24774"”]

Was it the same co-worker who talked you into being a Leaf’s fan, because that would explain a lot.

[/quote]

:2fingers:

it was the head of our IT dept. and he had sent this around to most of the office.

now thanks to NYSpeed, i can go and expose this shitbag for lying.

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:18,topic:24774"”]

I saw these pictures at least 60 years ago.

[/quote]

damn you’re old :slight_smile:

:lol:

this guy is claiming that these pics are from oswego this weekend. can anyone find me proof that hes full of crap?

tell him to get a pic of the speedway

he’s not there anymore, he’s in the office

ask him how he climbed to the top to get that picture next to the tractor overlooking them clearing the snow.

^ hem said that the snow wasnt that deep everywhere, that this was just a concentrated spot of where it drifted really bad. he said down the road it was like 6-8 ft deep and it was like a snow hill so he just walked up it. i told him he’s full of shit.

now that i’m looking at the pics better…

bs

he could have to climb to the top of that to get that picture.

bs

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:31,topic:24774"”]

now that i’m looking at the pics better…

bs

he could have to climb to the top of that to get that picture.

bs

[/quote]

[quote=“j_espo1,post:30,topic:24774"”]

. he said down the road it was like 6-8 ft deep and it was like a snow hill so he just walked up it.

[/quote]

:gotme: i dont even care anymore. this guy is an idiot.

[quote=“j_espo1,post:26,topic:24774"”]

this guy is claiming that these pics are from oswego this weekend. can anyone find me proof that hes full of crap?

[/quote]

lol. tell him to prove he was there.
Follow that statement with “I can image.google a bunch of pictures of hot broads, but does that prove that I’m hetero? …alright then.”

Um… these pics are def not from oswego, they were posted on the berf at least 2 years ago. I couldn’t find any links that actually prove where these pics were taken, (My guess somewhere in russia, northern canada etc)

Fairly standard for the mountains out west…

It’d be wicked sweet to drive down the channel though.