Our 44th President, Barack Hussein Obama

Calling everyone a bunch of racists is quite the overarching generalization. Saying that everyone doesn’t agree with the far left policies that he is going to implement is much more logical.

Take this for what its worth, but a lot of people are just playing the race card for a laugh on the internet (serious business). My joke about the watermelon patch puts me in that category, I suppose. Oh well.

As far as surrounding himself with the right people, so far he is NOT showing himself to be a good decision maker in my eyes.

Chief of staff: Rahm Israel Emanuel. He sat on the Freddie Mac board, and I think he escaped controversy during the impeachment trials by leaving the white house in 98.

:ugh2:

edit: OH YEAH, and as far as ‘spreading the wealth’ goes, the Obama campaign paid its temporary employees with pre-paid visa cards, thus avoiding FICA taxes - so if they’re all for upping our taxes to make things more fair, why are they dodging them? and I quote Obama “since when did they decide to make a virtue out of selfishness”