Our tax dollars hard at work..

So apparently they have recently found liquid water on the surface of Mars using the Phoenix Lander. But they didn’t find it after multiple tests using multi million dollar equipment. No. They found water after taking pictures with a much less expensive digital camera. Here’s the link with the pictures…

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/02/090218-water-mars-phoenix.html

Eh, not exactly.
They found what looks like condensation that doesn’t form under normal conditions - no flat metal surfaces on mars to collect it. It’s interesting either way, although I’m still waiting to hear on that moon base project they mentioned a couple years ago.

ive always said that researching mars is bullshit. figure earth out first, then move on.

There is no reason you can’t do both.

and i’ve always said you should keep your mouth shut.

why use absurd amounts of money to look for water on mars when you could use that money and say provide heat and some food for ppl who need it?

or research alternative energy more

agreed. something that helps us HERE, on Earth, where we are and will be living for a while still. Mars can totally wait another 5 thousand years. i’d rather see them cure cancer or the goddamn common cold instead.

Vot posting from work is another great example of our tax dollars at work.

BA-Zing!

beautiful, absolutely gorgeous… o yeah and these StarCraft CD Key Lace Wigs full lace wigs cosplay wigs cheap full lace wig are not bad!