Our 'X' factor.

We need an explanation for liking old cars, wierd cars or basic cars that most people won’t.

That would have to be cars ‘character’.

Perfect example or that is a rat rod. It’s not pretty, not quiet, not a time attack champ, but character up the wazoo.

Other example - think herbie aka original beetle.

Wat

like the miata craze, classic british styling, with modern touches

also note : i wish 240sx’s would go away.

much of what the VW scene was when i got into it has gone away, now its about rusting your hood, ugly paint and airride. when i got into it, it was always about being super low and have some nasty BBS wheels, which many people still play off very well, or it was about being nothing your eye woudl catch, but pack a major punch(which is what im after)

Vw scene had definitely changed but ultimately not for worse. The old dubbers like you are becoming a novelty and the new kids on the block go above and beyond to be ‘outside the box’ with their creations. They are indeed the forefront for the current scene trends and styling think roofracks, rusted hoots, rat rods and such.

Miatas is a good example of character and is a perfect example of fun to drive factor. Nobody has ever left mine unsatisfied with the experience. And like you said the British roadster roots in a reliable Japanese mass produced platform.

how the fuck do u have so much free time to do and think of this shit :lol

jesus christ vlad