Out of curiosity

What does everyone’s car run in the 1/4 mile? I’m doing this because I’m kind of interested to see a visual of this…

(Use best timeslip… If you’ve never ran your car, use stock 1/4 mile)

best ET to date with truck is 13.3 @ 104 against a certain fox body :poke: 75 shot, K&N, flowmaster, street tires

My best to date is a 13.1

Can’t wait till after winter

with my 8th mile time i would be 14.7’s

lol… 1/8th times throw off the poll.

1/8 miles dont always determine acturate 1/4 mile times. since you can have a dog up to the 1/8 nd have a topend champ or a beast out of hole and then a dog on topend

i know what you are saying.

12’s for me…barely

mines 14s stock

7.5@100mph in da 1/8

11.5@126

im going 9s next year

Good thing it’s best time slip, because right now it would probably be about 5 to 10 minutes - a 1/4 mile is a long way to push a car…

12.97 best time in the el camino running 87 octane!!!

best legit time slip is 12.2@116mph. the 11.9 is very debatable since the timing system at PRP was working very bad that night

15.6 here and that was summer of 04 wit my y-pipe ripped open all along were it goes under tranny

My best ET was 13.3…since then I’ve added a “racing” 3000 RPM stall torque converter, a rebuilt AODE, a Cobra intake manifold, a 70mm throttle body, 1.7 roller rockers, new fuel injectors, lost some weight, and changed a few other small things. I expect a 12 second slip next time I go to PRP, which hopefully will be soon.

http://24.3.147.182:59663/neon/race3_1.jpg

I’m circled in red, the guy on the right was an '02 Neon SXT… so you see the difference between two stock neons, slow and slower.

13.8 I got a bunch of reasons why it didn’t run faster but i run what i brung.

thats still faster then slowshelbys modded RT

wrong… i ran 16.2 on fucked up timing and just a CAI and Muffler

a neon shell is faster than shelbys neon