Out of the game for awhile...

so ya, i just watched my WS6 drive away with its new owner. worst day ever. i ended up selling it to one of my best friends from high school. he told me awhile back, that if i ever wanted to sell it, thatd he’d buy it, so today he got it. sucks, but i have an opportunity to clear away pretty much all my debt (bike payment/personal loan/credit card)and then make room for a C5 Z06…for real this time. :ugh:

did your pussy ass cry?

teared up a bit

Bastard, you know I wanted that car lol. That sucks to hear you got rid of it though, it was definally a good car. Though a Z06 is always a nice replacement!

Bummer, but the Z06 is badass. That will take your pain away.

sorry to hear.

at least your moving on to bigger and better things

sorry to hear but good luck on the Z. I looked at a new zo6 at c-harper the other day. I can’t believe they have one sitting outside in the front row. $71995 ouch.

C5 Z06 ftw…get crazy and live no life at all so you can get one by next summer.

When were you in the game?

:smiley:

you’ll blow it all on gay hookers. again.

so now you don’t have to work 2 jobs. you can come race MX with me more

get a c6 zho and be done!

yeah a c5z is definitely worth “making room” for

hey Habib, you were next in line, sorry bud. but you can be my instructor in my next car, for what its worth.:stick:

Don, Z06 = 2jobs still. but im racing this weekend with you and prob a few more!

There won’t be any real instructing. Probably lots of school girl like screaming and smoke billowing from the rears, but very little instructing :wink: Seriously good luck getting the Z06 those things are still at the top of their game.

was also thinking about gettin a C5 Z06 anniv. in millenium yellow.

I’d be happy if my passenger window would just go down :hs:

thanks. im takin my time with this one and makin sure i get what i want. i think i might retire with this one, so i need to make it count.